Gun.

"Um... Dandy... It's ok... I don't care that you killed those people... Because I love you, and I also understand that you have a sickness." You said looking right at his eyes.

"Really? So you're not going to leave... You're really staying!" He said with a smile,
"Yes I'm staying because I love you." Then Dandy smiles even more he hugs you, then he kisses you.

He keeps kissing you, he takes you to his room while both of you still kissing, taking off your clothes while walking to his room, he pushes you to the bed, then he starts kissing your neck, leaving hickeys all over you.

When you wake up hours later Dandy isn't in the bed, you look all around the house, but he is not there, you take a look at the garden... But he's not there, you ask the maid and she says that he left hours ago, you felt hungry so you told the maid to make you something to eat.

After you eat, you go to Dandy's room then watch tv, you're worried about Dandy, but something tells you that he's coming back, you watch tv for the rest of the afternoon, then someone opens the door, and you run to the door hoping that it's Dandy.

And it is, he came back home carrying a box then he said,
"(Y/N) your awake!" He said so happy as you walk downstairs he places the box in a table that's beside the door, he gets closer to you then he hugs you, and kisses you on the check, then he says,
"This is literally one of the best days of my life, of course after the day I met you." He said smiling, then he kisses you.

Then he says,
"I love you (Y/N), that's why I brought you this!" He said with a smile, he gets the box then he opens it...

It's a gun,
Now why would I need a gun?
You ask yourself,
"A gun?" You said,
"Yes a gun, (Y/N) I been thinking, and I have come to a conclusion, remember that I told you that I have a sickness?, and do you also remember that I told you, that I love to kill?".

"Yes I remember." you replied,
"Well I want you to do it with me, so this can be a next step to our relationship, (Y/N)... Will you be my girlfriend?". He asked you smiling, while he was handing the gun to you.

"Yes Dandy! I'll love to be your girlfriend." You said with a smile, then he said,
"Great we will go on a date tonight!".
"But... Dandy... I have never killed someone before, and I'm not sure if I can do it..." You said with a worried face.

"Oh don't worry! I'll teach you all I know!" Dandy said laughing,
"I'm not sure... But I guess... I'll learn." You said with a smile,
Then you grabbed the gun.

"So what do you wanna do for our date tonight (Y/N)?" He asked smiling.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry I didn't put any pictures in this chapter :( I couldn't find any :(, but hey at least there's a picture of Dandy on the top :), and I'm getting less views :(, sad, sad, sad. Anyways, thanks to the people that are actually reading this story :) love ya. ❤️ oh yeah, and also sorry for that "part" ;).
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••