Chapter 7: Phantom lord

Gajeel hit 'send' and threw his phone on his desk. He sat on his chair, that creeked from the weight, and covered his face with his hands. 'What is she planning? Did she find out?' He shook his head and hit his forehead on the desk. 'I guess I must be extra careful tomorrow.' He placed his hand on his fast beating heart, feeling like it was going to burst.

Gajeel and Levy entered the large room that was filled with what appeared to be high class citizens, but were actually organization members. Levy was planning to find those with the Phantom Lord insignia, or in other words, the ones responsible for their parents' murder. She held Gajeel's hand and dragged him inside. He grunted, obviously not wanting to be there, but followed her anyway. Besides she needed someone to protect her in case something happened.

Levy hadn't told him the full reason why they were there, but he started having his suspicions as soon as he saw the crowd.

"What the hell are we doing here Shrimp? How did we even manage to get inside?" He whispered in her ear.

"Our pass card was fake. I've been trying to find those guys for years so I had to come prepared."

"Will you even tell me what we're looking for?"

"I'm searching for a criminal group called Phantom Lord." She said.

Gajeel froze. Why did she bring him here, out of all people? Oh, right. Because she doesn't know. Gajeel lowered his head and ruffled his hair so they would cover his face. He also pulled her close to the wall.

"What are you doing? I can't see anything from back here." She said and tried to look over his shoulder before her eyes returned to him. "By the way I like your hair."

"Thanks, but we have to keep a safe distance from them. In case something goes wrong." Gajeel looked around with wary eyes.

"There, Gajeel!" She said excited. "Look. This is Jose. The leader of Phantom Lord. I can't believe we found him."

Gajeel growled and his eyes filled with hate. He wanted to push away all the morons from the room and plant his fist in Jose's chest. He was more than able to do so, but he had Levy by his side and there was no way in hell he would ever let her witness this side of him. Luckily, a couple of wandering guards appeared in the room and Gajeel located them.

"We need to hide." He turned and whispered to the girl. She saw them and noticed them holding a device and checking the pass cards of all the attendants. Levy, without thinking, grabbed Gajeel's vest and turned their bodies so that she was pinned on the wall by him, his hands next to each side of her head.

Pure instinct taking over, she pulled him down to her, lips crashing. The two kissed passionately, maybe the best kiss they had until now. They were completely lost to each other. The purpose of their kiss was to hide from the guards, but the moment their lips touched, the whole world disappeared around them and only they were left.

Gajeel bit her lower lip making her moan and moved her hands from his vest to his hair, grabbing a handful of black locks. His one hand traveled from the wall, first into her hair, then slid down her shoulders and sides and landed on her wide hips, massaging them a little with his calloused fingers.

Both of them pulled and their chests touched, losing any sanity that was left. Levy licked Gajeel's lips, asking for entrance, but he tricked her by grasping her ass, making her open her mouth in surprise before he shoved his tongue into her wet cavern. He wouldn't let her take control of their make out session. Not yet anyways.

Their tongues wrestled for a while before Levy submitted to him. Fortunately the guards let them be after they got disgusted by the two lovers, even though Gajeel and Levy didn't even notice them.