Taylor x reader

Everybody in the Drama class was waiting for their Drama instructor Jackie to come. (Y/n) was sitting on the stage, listening to her friend Taylor talking. "Hey.....(Y/n)?" Taylor said. "Yes? What is it?" (Y/n) questioned. "I'm going to ask Zill to a arm wrestle! Do you want watch?" Taylor asked (Y/n). "Are you sure you want to arm wrestle Zill? Last time you did that. You lost three times." (Y/n) said getting up from her seat. "Aw come on! That's because I didn't workout before I arm wrestled him!" Taylor said walking over to Zill and she followed him. "Hey! Zill."  Zill was talking to his girlfriend Kayla, Zill turned his  head and saw Taylor. "Oh? Hey, Taylor." "I dare you to an arm wrestle!" Zill raised his eyebrows in confusion. "Are you for sure? Last time I won." "Aw! That because I didn't practice before! Come on! What are you chicken?" Zill smirked and said. "Alright, let's do this." Zill put his arm on the stage, ready to arm wrestle Taylor. Taylor grabbed Zill's hand and they started to arm wrestle. As they wrestled everybody got up from their seats and walked up to them. They watched Taylor and Zill fight for awhile. After a while, Jackie came in and said out loud. "Good afternoon! My sparkling turtle doves!

Everybody stopped watching Taylor and Zill and focused on their teacher. Everybody said together at once. "Hey! Jackie!~" (Y/n) watched very closely as Taylor was almost there...when, their was a loud thud! Zill defeated Taylor once again. (Y/n) sighed and walked back where she was seating before. "I beat you again like always, Taylor." "Sigh fine...you won again." Taylor let go of Zill's hand and noticed (Y/n) was gone and he looked around to see she was back in the same place has before. He walked up the stairs and walked across the stage and sat right next to her. "Sigh, I failed again. I thought I had it this time! I'll beat him..." Taylor said looking down at the ground. He felt something touched his shoulder. He looked up and looked at (Y/n). "Don't worry Taylor, one day you'll win. I just know, because I believe in you."     

A/n: This was requested by: savanathefangirl2000