Damian x Reader

(Y/nn): Your nick name (I don't know if that's how you do it?)

(Y/n) and Damian have always been good friends. They knew each other for a very long time. (Y/n) always hanged out with Damian, his friends, and his cousin Jack. They were little trouble makers and had many shenanigans. (Y/n) almost always walked to school with Damian and his friends in the mornings and after school in the afternoon. Today was just any normal morning, (Y/n), Damian, and Sahara were waiting for Addison.  While waiting for Addi, Damian and (Y/n) planned for some mischief for today. After waiting and some planning, Addison's front door open and he walked out of the house, and he shut the door from behind. "Eyy! Addi" "Hey Addi!" Both Damian and Sahara said. "Good morning, Addi!" (Y/n) said, happily. "Morning Dame! Hey Sarah Sahara! Good morning (Y/nn)!" Addison said and all of them started walking to the academy. Well, Damian was floating. Addison looked at Damian and said. "How you been!? Everything okay at home?" Damian nodded. " Doin' great! My parents are finally on broad with me, comin' up here! So now I'm free as a bird!" Damian said. "You did kinda freak us out, Dame." "Yeah, What was that the other day.....?" Addi and Sahara said. Damian shrugged and float next to (Y/n) and Addi.  "No clue! Guess I was just got pushed over the edge. You guys know, how hard it is to get me mad!" Damian said, as (Y/n) laughed. After a few mins later, when (Y/n), Damian, Addi, and Sahara were almost at the academy. "You can't take any thing seriously!" Sahara said. "You're just jellin' since you aren't thisss laid back, so jelly gurrrl-" Damian said, before he was suddenly interrupted by someone grabbed Damian's tail. (Y/n), Addison, and Sahara turned around to see Rusty and the Max twins. "Ey losers! What's the hurry to class? Buncha' teacher's pets, huh?" Rusty said, as the Max twins laughed. Damian grabbed his tail and pulled it away from Rusty. "Back off, Rusty." (Y/n) said, as Addison rolled his eyes. "Oh my gosh, Rusty. Is that really the genius line you're going with?" Rusty growled. "Like I would listen to you, loser! and What are you tryin' to say? Ya lil' queer!" Rusty yelled. "Leave (Y/n) alone!" Damian said and (Y/n) stood behind Damian. "Wow. What that 'insult' was even better." Addison said and crossed his arms. Then, Autumn one of (Y/n)'s other friends came over. "Hey!!! What's going on here? Are you causing trouble, Ruben?" "None of your business! Doe-boy!" Rusty yelled, curled his paws into fists, Addi moved out of the way and Rusty went up to Autumn. "And-don't you call me that nerd!" Rusty said, angrily and grabbed Autumn's neck. "Call you what? Your real name? You don't need to be ashamed of yourself Rub-" "Don't finish that!" Rusty yelled. Autumn sighed and started walking away. "Um, Damian can we leave now?" (Y/n) asked Damian, Damian wasn't paying any attention to (Y/n). "Damian."  (Y/n) said. "Huh? Oh, was that? Sorry I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?" Damian said, (Y/n) sighed. "I asked if we can leave now?" (Y/n) said. "Oh, yeah. Just in a bit, things is going good-" "Says the stag who barely has his antlers yet." Rusty said, Autumn stopped in his tracks. "Oh snap!" Damian said, out loud. "Oh, here it comes...." (Y/n) and Damian said at the same time. Then, Autumn and Rusty started bickering.  Damian patted (Y/n) on the back. "Alright, (Y/nn) we can go now." (Y/n) smiled and everyone besides Autumn and Rusty. Once, they were inside of the academy Damian, Sahara, and (Y/n) said goodbye to Addi. After, Sahara went to her class, it was just (Y/n) and Damian. "Thanks, Damian." "For what?" Damian asked.  "For earlier, standing for me." (Y/n) said. Damian smiled and hugged (Y/n). "That's what best friends do." He said and (Y/n) smiled. 

A/n: Okay, I'm finished. Sorry, it's been awhile. I'm kinda sick right now, but I did this since it's been a while. Anyway, I hope you guys like it! 

Up next is: Fabian x reader and Autumn x reader