Jack x reader

Currently, it was the end of the day and everybody was heading home. While (Y/n) was walking the hallways of Zoo phoenix academy, heading her way out of the academy. She heard a loud slam and two familiar voices, just around the corner. (Y/n) quickly walked over to the voices. She realized the two voices were her friend Jack, and a bully named Rusty. Fortunately, Jack was on the ground sitting up, leaning on the lockers, while he rubbed the back of his head. "Watch where yer going. wimp!" Rusty said, chuckling. Jack stopped rubbing his head and looked at Rusty. "Heh heh, You gonna cry or what?" He said, tormenting the jackal. (Y/n) growled under breath and walked over to them. "That's enough, Rusty. Leave Jack alone." She said, as she went next to Jack. Rusty smirked. "Wow, Jack I didn't knew you have a girlfriend! What are you going to do? Wimp's girlfriend?" (Y/n) curled her hands into fists. "I want you to leave him alone!" She said, angrily. Rusty rolled his eyes. "Tch, whatever. I need to go home anyway. I'll do this later. Later, losers!" He said, walking away. (Y/n) growled, and watched him walk away and then looked at Jack. "Um, Jack are you okay?" She said, put her hand out. "Uh, yeah. My head still hurts though. But, I'll be fine." Jack said, as reached his hand out and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand. (Y/n) pulled him up making him stand up. Jack let go of (Y/n)'s hand, and wipe off any dust. "Sigh, are you for sure you're alright? Do we need to quickly go to the nurse's office, before we leave?" Jack shook his head 'no'. (Y/n) nodded and started walking down the hallway with Jack. After, they left the academy, (Y/n) and Jack walked together. As, they were walking (Y/n) searched in her backpack to look for her earbuds. Once, she found her earbuds, she digged in her pocket and pulled out her phone. (Y/n) plugged her earbuds in her phone, turned it on, and played her playlist. Jack looked over to her as she handed him one of the earbuds. He smiled and put it in his ear. And then they walked home listening to different songs. 

A/n: Okay, sorry it took me forever to write! This one was requested by: Pan-TrashCan and Silverwazhere.