Nathan x reader

(Y/n) was running in the hallway of the art's wing  trying to catch up to her friends Nathan and Gustav. She woke up a little bit late today and almost forgot that today she was post to walk with Gustav and Nathan today.  Today she was going to be a teaching assistant for Kimberly the Zoo phoenix academy's math major. As she slowly stop running and started walking, she heard her friends talking. "Well. It's only been a year. Nothing to miss yet. We still come by it enough." Gustav said. "Well....yeah....So, who are you helping out today? You being a model for the art class again?"Nathan said, questioning Gustav with curiosity. (Y/n) followed the voices of her friends. "Why are you asking?" Gustav asked. "Oh! I mean um. I was just curious! I'm sorry if that was intrusive....." Nathan said. "It was a bit. But it's fine. No I am not modeling today. She simply needed an assistant for the day. Now, if you'll excuse me. Nathan." As Gustav said that to Nathan. (Y/n) turned the corner and saw them. Before she could say hello to Gustav. 

Nathan said,"Well. Have a nice day Gustav! I'll see you-" Before Nathan could finish his sentence Gustav opened the door to the art room and slammed the door on Nathan.  "Later...." Nathan said standing there by himself. He was about to walk to the dance class, (Y/n) went up to Nathan. "Hey, Nathan. Sorry  that I'm late." Nathan heard her voice and turned around. "Oh! It's okay (Y/n)." Nathan said, looking down. (Y/n) thought for a minute and said. "Um...Nathan? The dance class isn't that far away....Do you want to me to walk with you?" Nathan looked up and said, "But, won't you be late if you came with me?" Nathan asked. "Don't worry Nathan, I won't be that late." She said. Nathan looked down  at the ground again and smiled. "Okay, I guess you can." He started to walk away. (Y/n) noticed and went after Nathan. When she got close to him, she grabbed his hand and pulled him as she ran to the dance class. 

A/N: Okay, this is my first x reader I hope you all like it! This was requested by Autumnsdeersoul. I might add "How you meet scenario!" Later! Please tell me who you want me to put in it! Thanks!  Bye!