Astrid's POV

(ASTRID ^^^)

                                               (ASTRID ^^^)

My pod and I were swimming and heading to a new place to call home our leader Candy's father who is my best friend her father is the leader of our pod and he treats me like his other daughter since my parents died saving me and he was good friends with them I sighed thinking about my parents but shook it off and kept swimming.....

Half a day went by and finally, we found a place to call home and of course, me being me goes to on a journey as I was trying to sneak away... "Astrid where are you going??" my friend Candy asked and I sighed "To go on a journey I want to see what there is here," I said and she nodded and let me go I sighed gladly it wasn't her father as I was swimming I saw a cave in between the rocks and I went through them thinking it is nice to see what/where it would lead me to...

Finally, I was at the end of the cave and I looked up and saw it has gotten dark I came to form the surface and I didn't see anyone so I lifted myself onto the rock and started to sing my favorite song my mother use to sing to me 'My Jolly Sailor Bold.' (listen to the song above I don't feel like typing it out because to me I feel like it's a waste of space in my book but if yall wish to type it out comment or something XD Back to the story)

As I was singing I felt like I was being watched but I ignored it and kept on singing once I finished the song and looked at the moon then I leaped back into the water and swam back to my pod to get a good night's rest.