Astrid's POV

I woke up to birds tweeting and warmth around me I was very confused as to where I am now I looked down and saw something wrapped around me and an arm around my waist as well I tried to lift it but, the arm just got tighter around my waist I turned around to see a very handsome man named Nash the wolf of man, he looked so peaceful sleeping and very handsome I lifted my hand slowly and placed it on his cheek and stroked his cheek with my thumb, I looked at his lips and something possessed me to lean forward and that's what I did.

Next thing I know his eyes pop wide open I can feel his gaze on me but, I keep my eyes closed as my lips were on his then he tightens his grip on my waist, and his hand cubs my cheek and strokes it like I did him and he moves his lips against mine. Our slow kiss begins to turn into something fast and heated I was on my back and he straddled me as our kiss got heated we didn't even hear the door open "Hey Alpha I- Whoa!" a males voice spoke and I pushed Nash off of me and he fell to the floor with a thud I looked at the man in shock and embarrassment. "What was so important Darren?" Nash asked well more like growled out and I couldn't help but giggle they both looked at me in awe but, Nash had love in his eyes and it made me blush "I just came to remind you that you have a meeting with the Alpha of the Blue Moon pack and they will be here soon so I'd get ready if I were you." Darren said and then left I looked at Nash who had gotten up and was looking at me "I'm going to take a shower you stay here. I have someone coming up here with some clothes that should fit you then we will go shopping for you ok." he said and I nodded he leaned down and claim his lips to mine and then he backed up and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on so I laid back down on the bed and waited till someone came with my so-called 'clothes'.

Finally, a young woman walked through the door with some things in her hands and just as she walked through the door Nash walked through the bathroom door with nothing but a towel around his waist "Hey Sarah how are the pups?" Nash asked and Sarah replied "Hello, Alpha Nash how are you? And they are good but trouble." she said with a laugh and Nash joined her in laughing. Finally, they stopped and both turned to me and were waiting on me to get off of the bed and get change but, I was nervous and scared so I looked at him pleading and he notice then he looked at her and she nodded then he walked into a room with a bunch of clothes and shut the door then a few minutes later he came out fully dressed then he kissed my forehead and left then Sarah looked at me and smiled and I returned it.

"So have you ever worn a bra?" she asked and I tilted my head "Brawl?" I asked and she laughed "No, bra." she said and I nodded then she came towards me with the clothes and she helped me get changed.

" she said and I nodded then she came towards me with the clothes and she helped me get changed

(HER OUTFIT ^^^^)

Once I was dressed Sarah lead me to Nash's office because apparently, he wanted me there for something so once we got to the door she left and I open the door. I saw Nash sitting down behind his desk and he glanced up and saw me "Come over here love." he said and I slowly walked over to him once I was next to him he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap and kept an arm around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder. He smiled down at me and kissed my head then got back to work, I leaned forward and took my flats off, and pulled my feet up into the seat and Nash chuckled. His door opened and in walked two men one I remember is Darren and the other I don't know and they both looked at me with happiness in their eyes and I looked at them like they were crazy so I leaned into Nash's chest and I watched them and they watched me next thing I know I'm staring at both of them then Nash tightens his grip on my waist and I looked up at him and smiled at him then he cleared his throat. "Love this is Chris my beta and Darren my Third. Chris, Darren meet Astrid your Luna." Nash said with so much love and awe in his voice and eyes and the two men had awe in their eyes and I looked at them curiously. "They are looking at you like that because you are their Luna they will put their life on the line for you," Nash spoke and I looked at him in shock then at them in shock. "Why would you do that?" I asked and Chris spoke. "Because you are our Alpha's mate and our Luna of course. We would risk our lives for you. You are very important to the pack and to our Alpha without you, the pack would grow weak and die off." Chris stated and I nodded taking everything in.