Astrid's POV

After meeting Chris and the others Nash and I had just walked into the kitchen and Nash was cooking us something to eat while in what he wanted me to call "our" room and so that is exactly what we did. Right now we are laying in the bed with our food in front of us and Nash's arm is around my shoulder not that I am complaining. "Baby girl, what cha thinking about?" Nash asked. "Oh, nothing just... I don't know I guess I'm still trying to take this all in still." I replied. He nodded in understanding. Once we were done eating Nash took our dishes and went downstairs to wash them, while I went into the bathroom and did my business then I walked back into the room and went to the drawers and grabbed one of his shirts, and went back into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done in the shower I dried off and put his shirt on then I walked out of the bathroom to see Nash laying on the bed on his phone doing something so I walked to the bed and pulled the covers and slipped into bed then pulled them back over me. I turned over and watched Nash while he was on his phone I notice how he started to breathe heavily and his muscles tense so I placed my hand on his bicep and he looked at me and seemed to have calmed down some. "What's wrong Nash?" I asked. "It's nothing you need to worry about baby girl I promise. It's just pack stuff get some rest I have something special planned tomorrow," he replied and I nodded and laid my head on his chest and snuggled closer to him enjoying his warmth letting the darkness take me.

SRY SHORT AND ALSO SRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE BUT I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SINCE SCHOOL STARTED AND THEN THAT HURRICANE MATTHEW CAME AND ALSO MY 17TH BDAY WAS THE 7TH OF THIS MONTH SO YAY TO THAT LOL ANYWAY AGAIN I AM SRY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE. ALSO LIKE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU DO THEN I FOLLOW BACK AND ALSO IF YOU LIKE I WOULD LOVE FOR YALL TO GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR ANY OF MY STORIES PLEASE DO AND I WILL USE THEM IF U LIKE ANYWAY THATS ALL I WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU ARE WONDERFUL!! BYE FOR NOW!! <3