chapter 1

Hi my name is Alondra. I'm 15 years old and just moved to Houston TX. It's really nice here and I'm hoping that this time we will stay. I've been traveling with my family since I was 5. We've never really stayed in one place.

Tomorrow school starts and let's just say I'm not very excited about that. Today my mom wants me to travel and tour around. I hopped into my car and drove off. I found a Starbucks and decided to get down and order takeout.

I walked in and orederd a Java chocolate chip latte and while I was waiting I felt a couple of eyes on me. I looked around and saw a blonde guy looking at me. He was sitting with 2 other guys and can I just say they were good looking. I got a message form my older sister named Miranda that she was gonna meet me here so I took a seat.

My order was called out at exactly when my sister arrived so we sat down and talked. "So how do you like it so far?" She asked. "Well honestly its beautiful here and our house it's huge." I replied with a smile. "I wonder if they have a mall here? I need new clothes for school." She said with a
serious face on. "Well I don't know I haven't lived long enough to know anyone or anything." I said with a laugh.

After a few minutes a guy walks over. "Hi my name is Hunter. You may have heard of me." he said. "Um no sorry we haven't" I said. "Oh well your new here right?" He said. " Yea we are." I said with a smile. "Well my best friend Blake is from here and we could show you around?" He smiled back. My sister and I both looked at each other and nodded yea.

"Great but we need your car because we walked here. Is that fine?" He asked. "Yea I'll just leave my car here and you can drive Alondra's car." Miranda says. "I call shot guuuun!!"Blake yells. I don't even know why we said yes. We don't even know these guys. They could be killers or they could try stealing my car. I'm so worried.

Miranda and I sat in the back seats because Hunter was driving and Blake called shot gun. We passed a bunch of nice places and then we stopped. We are at the mall. We all got down and walked in. "Why don't we split up and meet a the food court?" Hunters says. "Yea I'll take one you take one?" Blake replies. I just stood there looking so confused and Blake just told me to follow him.

He took me to every store that was there. The first one was forever 21. I was so happy that they had one here. I started looking around and since it was summer they had a bunch of nice summer tops. Blake was actually really nice and helped me choose a top. After we got out of the store there were a bunch of girls and they all surrounded us. I got so scared and they started asking for pictures and autographs. I was so confused so I just pushed through everyone and waited for him.

After he was done and the last girl left he walked up to me and said sorry about that. I smiled and said that it was fine and we walked to the food court in an awkward silence. After a few minutes Miranda and Hunter finally got here. "Hey guys we have to get home so we need to drop you off" Miranda said. Blake and Hunter looked at each other really weird. "Oh my mom is gonna pick us up" Hunter said. "Ok well bye we have to go I'm sorry that we do but we just do." Miranda said acting a bit strange. "We started walking off and then I felt someone tap my back. I turned around and saw Blake. "Hey I didn't get your number" he said. I grabbed his phone and typed in my number and walked away.