chapter 5

Blakes pov

I was in Alondra hospital room, I realized that I haven't told them. I decided to wait for Alondra to wake then tell them. We all just talked and talked until finally. "What am i doing here?" I heard Alondra ask. We looked at her and smiled. "Will someone get me food?" She asked. Hunter got up and then asked her what she wanted. "Umm McDonald's?" She said. "Sure." He smiled then walked out.

I was jealous of their friendship but just wanna date Alondra. She lights up my world and just makes me so happy. I don't even know what I would do without her. "So when Hunter comes back we all have to talk." Miranda broke the silence. I looked at her and she was looking at Alondra.

---------------------

Alondra pov

Miranda thinks that I took those pills because mom and dad leaving us. That is ridiculous. I would never do that. I was just feeling sick and wanted to sleep faster.

When Hunter finally arrived Miranda spoke up. "So guys we have to tell you something." She said looking at me. "We have to tell you something to." Hunter said. We all looked at him confused. "Well anyway after we moved here-" Miranda said but I cut her off. "After we moved here our parents left us." I said with my eyes tearing up.

They all looked at me with sympathy and I hated that. I got up and walked out not knowing where I was going. I actually found the stairway to the roof and went up there. I was looking at the view and it was really nice but got ruined when Miranda, Blake and Hunter walked out.

"Hey we can talk about your parents later." Hunter said. "When your ready." Blake finished. I smiled and hugged both of them. "But they have something important to tell us." Miranda said.

They led us to the hospital cafeteria and sat down. "Ok we wanted to tell you this before." Hunter started. "But, we weren't sure if you were gonna take advantage." Blake said. I looked at them confused and they kept going. "Well us getting mobbed every time and your confusion." Blake said. "What we're trying to say is that we are big on social media. We have fans but we like to call them supporters." Hunter said.

That did explain a lot but I didn't believe them. "Yea and I'm Beyonce." I said laughing. They all looked at me. "I know you don't believe it but it's true." Blake said. "Well we got to go. So you can just take off." Miranda said getting up.

--------------------------

Blakes pov

"Hey guys remember the girl I told you about?" I asked my supporters from my broadcast. "Yes" the comments started rolling in. "Well Hunter and I decided to finally tell them and we did but they don't believe us!" I said. "Prove it then." Most people commented. "We will prove it." Hunter said. "I just called Miranda and she said to go over." Hunter finished.

We ended the broadcast and took our laptops and phones to show them that we aren't lieing.

*Miranda pov*

Hunter and Blake are here. I don't think that they're lieing but you never know. I heard the doorbell ring and I answered the door. "Come on in." I said and let them in. "We really hope you don't hate us for this." Hunter said. He was so sweet. "Alondra." I yelled out. She came downstairs and she just look annoyed.

"Well let's go sit down?" Blake asked. We all nodded and sat down at the kitchen table. "Well to prove it we are gonna live broadcast, show you our social medias and that's it." Hunter said.

"Can we make this quick i have a movie to catch?" Alondra said. I gave her a death stare and she just smiled. "Ok so we just want to show you something first." Hunter said. "Choose any famous person." Blake finished. "Zac Efron." Alondra said. Hunter showed her his profile on Twitter and Instagram. "See that blue check mark? That mean he's verified." Blake said.

"Ok well I got to go. I don't know what your trying to prove here." I said. "Look at mine and Hunters now." Blake said. I looked and they had the same exact check mark. Ok I get it now it just doesn't make sense. "Ok I get it. I need to be left alone right now." Alondra said. "Miranda are you coming?" She finished.

---------------------

Hunter pov

Today all of us are hanging out. By all of us I mean Alondra, Blake, Miranda,and I. We are going on a road trip to Phoenix. It's my home town and where my family is. I'm only 16 and I need my family. I'm thinking I might move back in already. The only reason I stayed is because Blakes parents were on a business trip but now they're back.

"Is everyone ready!" Alondra yelled. "We can hear you." I said chuckling. "Well sorry." She replied. I packed everything in the car which was just 4 suitcases. 1 for each person. We all decided to take turns and Alondra was up first. "Ugh I don't wanna drive first." Alondra said. "I'll drive for you." Blakes said laughing.

-------------------

Alondra POV

We finally arrived to Phoenix. It's super hot here. We were driving and when we got to Hunters house we were greeted by his mom Christine and his brothers Brandon, Ashton, and Tyler. "So Hunter. You mind introducing me to your friends?" Christine asked. "Ok Mom. This is Blake, Miranda, and Alondra." Hunter said. "Hi Mrs.Rowland nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you." I said shaking her hand.

She smiled and nodded. "So follow me to your rooms." Christine says. I really don't think that they would have 3 guest rooms so I'm guessing that I have to share room or bed. When we got the to room i saw two sets of bunks. "I call top bunk!" Miranda yelled. We started laughing and just choose a bunk. "Oh Hunter your not staying in your room?" Mrs.Rowland asked. "No mam." Hunter smiled.

"So what are we doing today?" Blake asked. Miranda and I both looked at each other and smiled. "Let me guess the mall and Starbucks?" Hunter and Blake said at the same time. "Freaky" Miranda and I said at the same time. We all started laughing and started walking to the car.

"Hey guys I'll catch up !" I yelled. I walked inside brandon's room to find ashton and tyler sitting on the floor. "Hey" I said. They all looked up at me and I felt so awkward. "Umm we're going to the mall. Does anyone wanna come?" I asked. "Yea sure." They all said getting up. We all walked outside and we didn't all fit so I asked to drive Christines car and she approved. I got into the drivers seat and the boys sat in the back and Tyler sat in the passengers seat.

"So how are you?" I said trying to start conversation with Tyler. "I'm good so far how are you?" Tyler said. "That's good to hear." I smiled. "So which one of you girls is Miranda?" Brandon asked. "Oh thats my sister she's with Hunter and Blake right now." I said. "Oh well my brother says she's really pretty and he wants to ask her out." Ashton said.

I smiled because I always knew that he liked her. I just know that they're gonna end up together. I just really hope that they last.

A/n so this chapter was longer and I'm going to make them at least 1 thousand words or more. Please vote !!!! ❤