chapter 6

*Alondra pov*

We finally arrived at the mall and we all met at the entrance. "So I'll take Brandon and Ashton around." I said. "I'll go with you?" Blake said. "Yea sure." I said. "Tyler should come with." I smiled. He looked at me and smirked. Blake gave us a weird look. "I'll tell you later." I laughed.

*Hunter pov*

It was so obvious what they did. Well at least to me anyways. I don't know what to do or how to ask. I'm so confused on what I'm supposed to do. Should I just ask her? Do I need a special way. I'm just gonna do it. "Umm Miranda?" I said kinda nervous. "Yea." She looked at me and smiled. "will you go out with me?" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "What took you so long." She said and hugged me. I was so relieved. Miranda and I started walking around and she decided to call Alondra to go home.

------------------------

*Blakes pov*

Today Hunter and Miranda are going on their second date. I'm happy for them but we're going back to Houston soon. I don't think Miranda would just move in with him. Wait did I just say that. Well yea I was wrong. I was walking past Hunters room and I overheard their conversation. 

"Hunter. Alondra won't care that I'm gone."Miranda says. "Yes she will. She's your sister and your her only family right now." Hunter said. "Hunter?" She said. "Yes." He half smiled. "It's my decision and if you can't respect it we can't be together. Goodbye hunter." She said.

She was basically saying that she would. What a horrible sister. She doesn't deserve Alondra. To bad it's not my place to say anything.

Anyway tomorrow we're going back to Houston so today should be awesome.

*Hunter pov*

Tomorrow everyone is going back to Houston and I'm gonna be alone again. How sad for me. Today Alondra and I are hanging out because we haven't been together the whole trip she's been with Blake and my brothers. I think they're closer then me and my own brothers. Ha but yea we're gonna go hiking and then everyone is gonna go to a lake with us.

"Are you ready?" I ask Alondra. "Just a moment." She said and walked into the restroom. I followed after her and she took out her makeup. "You don't need makeup." I said putting it all away. She frowned and I put it on a high shelve. I grabbed her hand and we walked out to the car. "Crap I totally forgot we were hiking." She said laughing.

"Yea I know. Don't worry I packed you stuff to." I laughed. She hugged me and we walked back in so she could change her clothes so that way she would be comfortable. After a few minutes she came out and we both got in the car. "So where is this hiking place of yours." She asked in a curious tone. "You'll see." I told her.

*Alondra pov*

I'm gonna miss hunter so much. Tomorrow we're going back to Houston. I really wanna move to Arizona but what about Blake. I really didn't want to leave him and Houston is home for me.

We finally arrived to the hiking place thing. I don't what it's called and this is my first time hiking. Not really up for it but anything for my best friend.
We got out if the car and grabbed our bags from the trunk.

We started to head for the trail and I tried to carry a conversation. "So how do you like Arizona?" Hunter asked with his really big smile. "Um? I like it. Too hot,but yea it's nice." I said looking at the ground. I was feeling so uncomfortable alone with Hunter. I honestly don't even know why or if it's really the fact that I'm hiking on an empty stomach in 100° or more.

--------------------------------------------------------

We are recently at the lake with hunter and his family. They decided we would all hang out since Hunter will be finishing school in Houston, but he's staying with his family for a few weeks then flying back to Houston.  "Alondra! Will you go swimming with me?" Ashton said pulling my hand. "Sure thing little guy." I said smiling.

*Blakes pov *

Hunter decided to finish school in Houston with us. I'm so happy but at the same time its annoying. He's gonna be with Alondra 24/7 now. I don't even have time to hang out with her because she was always with Hunters brothers.

"Hey Alondra can we talk for a sec?" I said aloud. She turned and started walking towards me. "Yea?" She said with a confused look. "Ok I know this isn't the right time to do this but I guess." I said. "Ok" she said confused again. "Hey Alondra come meet my friends!!" Hunter yelled. "We'll talk later." I told her while smiling.

To be continued..........