chapter 4

Blakes pov

Today I'm going to ask Alondra to hang out. I don't know why I think that's a big deal but I do. I really like her but before we get into anything I wanna get to know her. I'm also planning on doing it right now. I left my backpack and jacket in her room from the night we hung out so it's the perfect excuse.

I arrived at her house and softly knocked on the door. "Hello." Miranda smirked answering the door. "I'm just here for my stuff." I laughed. "Well in that case come on in." She told me. I ran upstairs and Alondra was laying down on her bed and I heard sniffling. "Alondra?" I asked. She wiped away her tears and hugged me.

"What happened??" I asked. "I don't wanna talk about it yet!!" She snapped. I just stayed there quiet knowing not to say anything when a girl is mad. Been there done that never again though.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that." She said. "Don't worry I completely understand." I said with a half smile.

"I feel like I can't tell you anything Blake. I feel like we just met. We don't know anything about each other besides the stuff that's obvious." She said. "In that case." I smiled. "Let's go out and talk." She laughed. I smiled then grabbed her hand locking our fingers. She smiled and then led me towards her car.

"I think you should drive." She said. I shrugged and sat in the drivers seat. "Where to?" I asked. "I don't a park?" She replied. I smiled and then drove. When we finally arrived at the park we sat down and just smiled at each other.

"So how are your parents?" I asked. "Great." She smiled. "So why did you move here?" I asked. She looked like she just saw a ghost. "Are you hungry?" She asked changing the subject. I didn't wanna make her feel uncomfortable so I just smiled and nodded.

-------------------------

Hunter pov

"I don't know what to do!!" Blake half yelled. He really like Alondra but he's scared that something is going to happen. They gotten really close in the last month and everyone thinks they should date already. "Just ask her out!" I yelled excited. He looked so confused. He doesn't want to date because he won't know how she will react when she finds out we're actually internet famous.

I'm her best friend so I have to tell her sooner and right now everything is just so complicated. I really want to tell Miranda to but I'm just nervous. "Just ask her out. After about 3 months just tell her." I said. "No I'm gonna tell her." He said really serious. I know that as his best friend I should be there for him and with him. "We're gonna tell her." I corrected him.

I drove to Alondra's house with Blake in the passengers seat. I'm really nervous about what she's gonna say. We finally arrived at her house and I knocked over and over. I decided to just walk in and just go to her room.

I opened her door and saw her passed out on her bed. I smiled then started freaking out. There was an empty pill bottle right next to her. "Blake call 911!!!!" I yelled. I picked her up and took her downstairs. "What happened!!" Miranda yelled. She saw Alondra then started crying. Blake then started comforting her.

----------------------------

Miranda pov

I drove Hunter Blake and I to the emergency room as soon as the ambulance left the house with my only family member left. I'm freaking out and I don't want to lose her. I honestly don't even know what I would do without her.

"Alondra Montalvo." The doctor said. I got up and spoke with her. "So Alondra has overdosed. Fortunately she is fine and just sleeping. She will be fine when she wakes up and will be here a few days just in case." She said. I sighed relieved and then smiled. I walked back to the guys. "So." They asked worried. "So she's fine and we can visit." I said with a smile. They both looked so happy to hear that Alondra was fine.

---------------

A/n hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. More to come and the next one will be better. I hope. I'm having trouble writing. Don't forget to vote