chapter 3

*Alondra pov*

It's been a month me and Miranda have been here on our own. Hunter and I are best friends and he is hardcore crushing on Miranda. I think that if they date they would be the cutest couple ever. Blake and Miranda are also best friends and I don't know about me and him. We're close and I think I might like him.

It's currently Friday and I don't feel good. I'm home alone because everyone went to the football game. Yay thanks for leaving me home. I was in my room watching Pretty Little Liars when I heard the doorbell. I checked the cameras and it was Blake so I went and answer the door.

"Hey." He said. "Hey." I said with a raspy voice. "Hunter asked me to come take care of you." He joked. "Great now I need a babysitter?" I asked. He started smiling and I walked back to my room. He followed and I got my laptop and logged onto Netflix. He bought snacks with him. We sat down on the couch in my room and just cuddled and I fell asleep.

---------------

"Hey Alondra you wanna go shopping?" I heard Miranda ask. "Umm yea sure." I said. I got into her car and we drove to the mall. Once we got there we saw a bunch of girls huddled up. Once they all separated I saw Blake and Hunter in the middle. "Why do they always get mobbed??" Miranda asked.

I don't even know. I don't know what to tell her. When I asked Blake he said he wasn't ready to tell me. What can they be hiding. We both turned and walked away before they noticed us. I then wondered off because Miranda was taking to long. I walked into a shoe store and bumped into Hunter.

"Hey!!!! Best friend!!!!" He said smiling really big. "Hey Hunter." I said laughing. "What are you doing here." He asked. "Just getting out of the house." I said in a duh kind of way. The only reason I came was to forget that both of my parents left me and my sister in that house. I hate living there and once I finish 9th grade I'm out for good.

"Hey you ok?" He asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Never better." I faked smiled. I walked out of the store forgetting why I even went in there. "Alondra!!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Hunter. "Hey do you wanna hang out today?" He asked. "Yea but do you have your car because I drove here with Miranda?" I asked. "Yea don't worry." He smiled.

I called Miranda to let her know. "Well damn. I'm gonna hang out with some friends anyway." She said. "Well damn." I replied. I hung up and jumped on Hunters back. "Well ok?" He laughed. "I'm to lazy to walk." I smiled back. He carried me to his car and he we went to Dave and Busters. I've always wanted to go there but never did till now.

I got out and Hunter grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. I looked at our hands then up and him and just smiled. "Best friends forever?" He asked. "Forever" I said back.

-----------------

A/n hey guys so are Hunter and Alondra cute yet. Don't worry Blake and Alondra are about to get cuter!!!!