Chapter 8 ~ New Friends!

Reminder: Only four OC spots remain!

~~~~~~~~
Mangle's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~
Mangie was already walking around.
She's growing up!
I'm stoked to see her sing... Someday. I know it'll happen.
Golden Mangle jumps up.
"Look, Mommy! Daddy and Uncle Freddy are talking to new friends!" She says excitedly.
"They are?" I ask, looking at Goldie.
Indeed they are.
One of them looked like Goldie.. But smaller. And had a really, really, really nice green headphones.
He has the same top hat and bow tie as Nightmare Fredbear, but they were three shades darker in the purple color.
I wasn't a huge fan of the blue glasses, but clearly Goldie liked them.
And then, the other one was obviously a Nightmare: Sharp teeth and sharp claws.
She had her bow tie half a centimeter from her bottom left ear: where her ear was attached to her head.
Her light blue eyes were beautiful, honestly.
Grabbing Mangie, I climb over to them.
"Hi! Goldie, Mangie said we have new friends."
"Indeed we do. Golder, this is my fiancé, Mangle. Mangle, this is Golder. And the bunny is Nightmare Indigo."
"Hi!" Nightmare Indigo says cheerfully.
"H-Hey there...." Golder seemed to be on the shy side, oppose to Nightmare Indigo: outgoing.
Either way, they both looked friendly, and I was excited to have them on our team.
Golden Mangle looks at the newcomers.
"Hi!" She squeals.
Nightmare Indigo rubs her head playfully.
"Play with me!" Mangie squeaks.
"Yeah! What's your name?" Nightmare Indigo asks.
"Golden Mangle! But call me Mangie!"
"Okay!"
The two ran off together.
"Those two are going to be inseparable." Freddy comments.
I chuckle.
"I think Nightmare Indigo is gonna be like a big cousin to her." Golder says quietly, still being shy.
"Yeah." I agree with him.
Goldie sighs.
"Welp. Gotta run. Catch up with y'all later!" He kisses my cheek lightly and walks away.
Freddy shrugs.
"I'll show Golder around." He says.
"Th-thanks." Golder mutters.
The two bears walk away, talking.
I look down at my pendant.
It was glowing brighter than ever.
Imma go hang out with Toy Chica. I've got nothing better to do and fumble around moaning at Goldie, which would drive him insane.
I crawl over to Toy Chica.

~~~~~~~~~~
Golden Freddy's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~

I stumble my way to my office, to where Bonnie was waiting.
"Is the rest of the plan done, Bon?" I ask.
"Yes, Sir. But what about the newcomers?" Bonnie asks.
"I'll leave two or three animatronics here to make sure they stay safe. Even though they're part of the team now, I want to wait till after Vincent is defeated or dead." I reply.
Bonnie nods.
"I understand, sir."
"And don't call me sir: just call me Golden or Goldie."
"Okay, sir- I mean, Goldie."
"Thank you, Bonnie. Dismissed."
He dips his head in respect.
"Call me if you need anything." He says.
"I always do. You're my deputy, the first animatronic I'll go to for any battle-plan related stuff. For now, just make sure our newcomers are happy."
"Yes, Goldie."
"Thank you, Bon."
He walks out, leaving me to look at our plans and thinking it out.
That's smart, Bonnie. If Foxy skipped down the hallway to the rest of the team luring Vincent's team. Then they'll attack while me, Freddy, Bonnie and Springtrap attack and defeat/kill him.
That guy is as smart as Nightmare Freddy.
I sigh.
"This might actually work." I comment.
Maybe we could use everyone, even the newbies...

A/N: Hey guys, Srobin here! (That's not my actual name). I'm so sorry this chapter was shorter than the rest, I just wanted to show mine and a follower's OC.
I promise to make the next chapter longer, this was just an introduction to the new characters coming in.
Bai!