Chapter Three (2)

Darkness.

What's a story that's interesting without darkness? Nobody knows, nobody will. But a story isn't a story if happiness isn't disturbed.

And that makes me want to die.

*Mangle's P.O.V.*

The days kept going by, all of it a blur. I shut out all emotion that ever came to me when I was alone, I had nothing to feel for. But something was tugging at me, telling me not to give up. I wonder what?

But it didn't matter, not to me. It's just a day ending in Y, no? All I want to do nowadays is sleep forever. Forget all that happened.

No...

I want to go back in time and see him again. I miss him, and I try to hide it but sometimes I can't. I just want to see him, his cute golden ears twitching or his eyes twinkling whenever I told him he could do something with me.

I just want him back. I want to save him. But I can't, I'm just an animatronic.

Karma seemed to be a lot more productive today than I had expected. She smiled a lot more than before and she helped out even more.

She walked in as I was sitting at my desk. "Ma'am, I think Freddy needs help with setting up the new plastic statue."

"Okay, I'll be right out. Thanks for letting me know."

Karma was about to walk out, but I stopped her. "You're not going anywhere yet." She turned around slowly.

"Ma'am? Do you need something?"

"Yes, I do. Are you hiding something from us?"

Karma went quiet. I growled. "When I ask you something Karma, you answer me. Are. You. Hiding. Something?"

"...yes."

"Well? What is it?"

"Mangle, it's not in my place to say. In time, you'll know, I promise. He will come to you when he's ready."

"He? Who's he?" Karma was already walking out, but she turned back smiling.

"Golden Freddy of course."

______________

I'm going to get killed for how short this chapter is aaAAHH-

Anyways I'm sorry for the chapter shortness, I'm hitting a writer's block at the moment.

I'm writing a new OFF fanfic, called "Fly Me Away". It's not published yet but I can't wait till it is :3 If you know OFF then go read it when it is!

Okay enough of the advertisement you can go now haha-