Chapter 12 ~ Golden and Sinister

~~~~~~~~
Mangie's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~

Dad's dead?!
I couldn't believe it.
No.
No.
No!!
I ask Freddy to lead me to Dad's body.
There he was. Next to the corpse of...
Sinister Freddy?
Vincent and Nightmare were nowhere in sight, since Sinister Springtrap was dead, too.
I fall on my knees and cry next to Dad's body.
Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't Vincent die?! Is he too powerful?
My mind ran wild as my tears fall on my legs, staining my golden color.
Golder walks in.
"Mangie," He said calmly, "I know Goldie's death is sad, but you have to move on. You can't have life without death."
I nod.
He's right. Be strong, Mangie.
I hear my father's voice.
Dad?
Mangie, I will never leave your side, though it might not feel or seem like it, but I'm always there.
Those words echo in my ears.
I get up.
"Let's get out of here. Fast. We have to leave Dad here, we don't have time for a funeral. Besides, God ain't real."
Golder nods, and we run out.
"Let's get out of here!" I yell.
Everyone grabs hands. Slightly blushing, I hold Golder's and Toy Chica's hands.
"MIKE!!" I suddenly scream and let go of Toy Chica's hand.
I reach out for Mike's...
Got it...

We teleport back.
Mike was safe with us.
Mike looks at me.
"Damn! Three months, Mangie, and you've grown so much." He exclaims.
I nod.
He walks away, and I step to Mom.
We hug.

~~~~~~~~
Mangle's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~

I wanted to cry, but not in front of my daughter and everyone else. My mangled body felt sore.
I didn't have my endoskull, in which I didn't care. That thing was obnoxious and annoying, always talking and making fun of me and Goldie when we had one of our... 'Love Moments", let's call it.
And it repeated a lot of things.
I was glad it died before it had the chance to yell out the fact that Mangie has a crush on Golder.
I was gonna keep that secret for her. I know she will tell him how she feels. Over time.
She probably thinks that as time goes by, her crush for him will shrink. But... It'll grow, and she will be forced to tell him at some point.
Let her think that, though. So she can learn, later.
I chuckle softly at the thought.
Bonnie trudges into Goldie's office. At first, I was wondering why, then, I remembered:
He's the new team leader.
I take a deep breath, wondering who he'd choose.
Maybe me. But I highly doubt that.
I walk around, looking for Chica. I'm finally going to give her a piece of my mind, after what she did three months ago.

~~~~~~~
Mike's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~

I remember I had to tell Mangie about what I heard about what Vincent is gonna do with Goldie. But I was super nervous to, because I don't want her to be worried about him.
I was too, honestly. They might erase his memory.
Deal with it, Mike, and tell her!
I also found it hard to talk to her because I liked her...
Is it wrong to have feelings for an animatronic?
I don't know how the others would react.
I walk up to tell her.

~~~~~~~~
Mangie's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~

Mike walks up to me.
"Oh, hey Mike! Whatcha up to?" I say.
"N-N-Nothing. I just want t-to tell you something i-i-important..."
"Sure."
Why is he blushing?
He stopped.
"Mangie..."
"What?"
"They're going to turn Goldie into a... a..."
"A what?"
"Oh god.."
"Mike, tell me already!"
"A Sinister."
I gasp.
They're going to make Dad... Sinister Golden Freddy?!