Chapter 2 ~ Golden Rules

~~~~~~~~~~~
Golden Freddy's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days since Mangle asked me the questions.
I hadn't picked up my Mangle plush yet: I was surprised she hadn't noticed the plush in there.
She's been sticking around with me a lot more than usual... I wonder why.
Freddy was talking to me, something about rules, but I was paying no attention. I don't follow the rules. I don't appear at the door; I appear inside the office. So why did rules matter?
I fiddle with my fingers, and Freddy realized I was paying no attention.
He slams his fist on the table to get my attention.
"Goldie! If you want to beat Nightmare, you have to listen!" He snaps.
"Who said I wanted to defeat Nightmare?" I hiss back.
"You're more capable than the rest of us! Remember your dream?"
"Yeah..." I trail off.

The day Mangle thanked me...
I was in a deep sleep. I wasn't required for the day, I'm a nocturnal animatronic.
I see an odd figure... Shadow like.
Huh. I thought.
He's in a Bonnie shape.
"I am Shadow Bonnie. I need to speak with you about my brother, Shadow Freddy."
"Shadow Freddy?" I ask, "Isn't he 'Nightmare' now?"
"I prefer Shadow Freddy, and I recommend not calling him Nightmare in my presence. Now, Golden Freddy, listen closely. There will be a shadow. A shadow as black as hell itself. A light, as bright as golden must be found before all of this turmoil comes into the world. My friend, Puppet, told me this."
"Puppet?!" I spit, "Puppet hurt me! Why the fuck did he create a.. I dunno... Prophecy, with me having to be a chosen one?! He hates me!"
Shadow Bonnie put his hand on my shoulder.
"Because," he says, "He had to deliver this message from someone... Classified."
"Classified?! I don't trust this 'classified' person!" I spit, shrugging his hand off.
"Golden. Listen to me-"
"Leave me alone! Why can't my life ever be peaceful?!" I cry.
"It will be peaceful... If you defeat Nightmare."
He begins to fade.
"Yeah," I mutter, "Go away, creep."
I wake up.

"Shadow Bonnie was creepy." I murmur without even realizing it.
"I know, Goldie. But you need to know this if you're going after Nightmare." Freddy said.
I can't believe my younger brother is saying this to me. Odd. Normally it's flipped. I thought.
I yawn.
"Tell me the rules again, please."
Freddy sighs, clearly frustrated.
"Manage your power and choose your actions wisely, long story short."
"Thanks," I say, getting up, "You're the best brother ever."
"I'll believe that when eggs don't break!" Freddy jokes.
"Shut up!" I yell happily in return.
I walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~
Mangle's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~

I look at Foxy.
"You lied to me!" I hiss, "I don't want to hear from you - not for a long time!"
Foxy looks down, ashamed. But I don't care. I step out of Pirate's Cove, not bothering at all to close the curtain.
Suddenly, something grabs my snout.
"We need you as bait, m'dear."
We vanished.
When we got to the place, the only thing I saw was a pair of red eyes. I feel a strong fist, and it knocks me out cold.

I wake up.
I was tied to some chains, next to...
"Springtrap!!" I yell out his name.
"Umph.. Mangle?" He barely wakes up.
Suddenly, Vincent (A.K.A, Purple Guy) steps out, Nightmare following.
"Mangle! I must thank your team... They helped me build an army like no other. No one can stop me now!" He yells.
Suddenly, a huge Freddy with sharp teeth leaps out, snarling.
"Springtrap, Mangle. This is Sinister Freddy. I have another Freddy being built: Nightmare Freddy. He will be done shortly."
I gasp.
Sinister Freddy looked so ferocious... So deadly!
Nightmare growls.
"Soon," Vincent says, "I will create my most powerful animatronic:
Sinister Nightmare."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Golden Freddy's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Where the hell did Mangle go?
I was so confused. I saw Mangle a few hours earlier, I swear.
Oddly enough, it felt like someone took her. I just felt it.
I practice my butt off the next few days.
If I'm going to get Mangle, I have to be strategic. Especially since Vincent was most likely behind her kidnapping.
I wouldn't be shocked.
That murderer does most bad things these days, it's a wonder how he's not in jail.
Not really, he's good with his twists and turns.
I flop on the floor, stressed.
I'm the one that has to save everyone from Vincent and Nightmare. Why? This is gonna be hard.. I might die. Not that anyone would care or anything, but...
Springtrap, too. I have to get Springy, dammit.
My thoughts ran wild.
I got up and walked to my room, needing to sort out all of my emotions.

I calm down. My mind slowed. I felt more relaxed.
I don't have a lot of time, but if I manage my time... I could get to them.
I think that could work.. All I need is a plan. Freddy would be good to do that with. I thought.
So I got up and went toward Freddy, telling him everything.
"Well," he said once I finished, "Sure. I've got a few ideas already. We need a diversion, something to cut with, and... Well, we'll figure that out when we get to it."
I nod.
"So," I say, "I have an idea too."
"Yes?"
"So, I'll sneak in and talk to Mangle; about what we're doing and how we need her. Then, she could draw them out to us, forcing them into the factory part of Vincent's place."
"Good enough. We're all prepared, let's go."
Me and Freddy go to the back room, where the Moonstone was stored.
I lay my hand on it.
"Magical Moonstone, take me to this place. Take me to it, safe."
I think of the place and close my eyes, grabbing Freddy's hand.
Soon, I open them.
"We're here." I say, and let go of his hand, running forward.
As I walk into a room, I notice a door, and I creak it open...
Sinister Springtrap?! How'd he come back?!
That's right, guys.
Sinister Springtrap is back.