Chapter 13 ~ amazo and a meet up

~ one week later ~

Crystals pov

" Master Crystal I am very disappointed in you, this is the third time you've popped your stitches in one week." Alfred scolded. I tried training again and it didn't go so well, but let's just say that there is now a whole lot of blood on the floor in the batcave.

" I know Alfred I'm sorry it's just that I want to- wait no I NEED to train... Dad and G get to go and patrol and you guys won't even let me supervise there missions, it's no fair." I whined Alfred began stitching my stitches back on it. G and the team have already been on a very important mission this week they decided the teams leader personally I thought I could do it since I have the most experience but since I'm not technically part of the team I couldn't be leader, so after me I knew it wouldn't be Robin or KF and I still don't like the Martian so that left SB and Kaldur but due to SBs Anger issues they didn't let him be leader, so that left kaldur.

" my apologies Miss but it's for your own good. Master Bruce believes if we let you supervise their teams missions and they get hurt you'd have an urge and go, but we can't take those chances." He stitches the last wound and cleaned up the blood," now if you would excuse me I have to clean up the blood you left in the Cave." And he left

I tried to stand up but I fell on my butt on the floor," and I'm down." I tried standing up but the pain in my leg stopped me, I groaned and crawled out of the medical room well more like dragged myself out of the room.

~ 30 minutes later ~

I was now half way across the Batcave, Alfred saw me dragging myself through the Batcave and he offered to help but I declined, he stayed with me for about 10 minutes until going upstairs to make dinner. I was still a good 20 minutes away from the elevator when I heard the Batmobile come into the cave k tried dragging myself faster when I heard.

" uhh Crys what are you doing?"

I quickly stopped and rested my head on my hand," ohh nothing I'm just uhh admiring this beautiful," I touched the very and I mean VERY dirty floor," floor."

" Mmmm are you sure?" Asked G crouching in front of me," it looks to me that you need help getting upstairs, what did you pop your stitches again?" He smirked.

" whattttt pshh nah why would you," he looked at me with a ' are you kidding me ' face, my face fell," ya I popped my stitches again I tried to get upstairs before you guys came but I couldn't stand up."

" so instead of asking Alfred for help you thought it would be a good idea to drag yourself across the floor."

" he did offer to help me but I declined it because I thought I could do it." I awkwardly laughed.

" so what your saying is that you were wrong?" He smirked.

I glared at him," I was not wrong as you see I was doing perfectly fine."

" ya you were only like 30 minutes away from the door no biggie." He then stood up and started walking away.

" wait where are you going?" I asked not wanting him to leave I needed help but I wasn't going to ask for it.

" I'm going to upstairs to eat... Why do you need help?" His smirk grew wider.

" what-me help no....but do you want to help me." I looked at him.

He stared at me and smiled and continued to walk," nah I'm fine." And with that he disappeared into the elevator I groaned. The I remembered that my dad was with him.

" DAD YOU THERE?" I yelled he came out of the shadows.

" what are yo- you know what I'd rather not ask." And he started walking away.