Chapter 10 ~ i dont like her

Dicks pov

"Are you sure you don't want to come and hide in the background or something?" I asked Crys. It was currently 5:30 in the morning Aqualad KF and I were going on a mission to try to get Speedy back on the team.

" I'm sure G I have no business there it's not an important mission anyway so I won't be watching you either." She said sitting down at the computer.

" I mean if anybody could convince Roy to come back it would be you Crys.... You are his favorite." I tried to convince her. She turned around in the chair and looked at me," okay okay no I get it." I put my hands up in surrender.

" just can you tell him something for me," she looked up I nodded," can you tell him to at least think about it at least...... We could use an archer." She laughed.

" Don't worry Star I'll tell him see you later." I said walking away in my Robin costume.

" Hey rob forgetting something." She called out I turned around and found her holding my mask. I went to touch my face and found nothing I smiled and grabbed it.

" thanks Crys." I said walking away again.

"Your welcome G." She said as i walked through the Zeta-tube.

~time skip to after the fight brought to you by lassie the lazy bum~

"High density polyurethane foam, nice." Complimented KF standing In Front of Speedy.

" so speedy you in?" I asked leaning my back on one of the metal crates crossing my arms.

" pass," he said walking towards us," I'm done letting arrow and the league tell me what to do I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse to hang out with other kids. Your junior Justice league is a joke, something to keep you busy and in your place. I don't want any part of it." He said walking into the shadow.

" Wait," I called out running towards him I turned back to Aqualad and KF and told them to stay there I turned back to Roy," Star asked me to ask you if you could please reconsider being on the team, she said that if you didn't want to it was fine but please visit her and don't forget about her." I looked up and saw so many emotions go through speedys eyes.

" okay, whatever I'll think about it or something."He mumbled and walked back into the shadows. I smiled and walked back out with the team.

" what was all that about?" Asked KF laying his arm on my shoulder.

" I just needed to send a message." I simply replied brushing it off and walking away.

~ time skip to Manor~

" so what did he say?" Asked Crys we were currently in the cave along with KF. Crys was currently punching another punching bag. When we got here we found three already broken and on the ground and they were still there waiting to be cleaned up.

" he said he might reconsider joining the team." A small smile appeared on her lips.

" really..... That's...... Great!" She exclaimed during punches. She stepped back and did a round-house kick making the bag fall to the ground and rip open more sand came out of it," hey guys can you help me pick this up, I don't want to leave this to Alfred?"

" ya sure why not. We'll finish in a flash." Replied Wally getting up.

" What did I freaking say about that stupid PUN." Star glared bullets at Wally, he flinched and hid behind me.

" how does she do that?" Whispered Wally behind me.

I chuckled," I have no idea."

" Hey star we should get going, we asked Kaldur if he could call in Red for us to see if we had any missions for us it's been a week." I explained putting on my sun glasses.