Zero - Chapter One

My name is Daren Alexander Black. I was once a normal human being, with a normal life in a normal city. But an accident has caused me to become something different. Something powerful. I don't know what I am or what my purpose is, but I'll do everything I can to find out.

I woke up one morning. It was an average work day for me. So I got up, fixed my bed, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a bath. Then I proceeded back to my room and put on my work clothes. I glanced at the mirror to fix my hair. But then I found myself staring at it for quite some time. I noticed that my hair was black as void and that my eyes were hazel brown. In other words, I was just average. So I snapped out of my trance and proceeded downstairs, only to find a woman dressed in one of my shirts, cooking in my kitchen. The first things that came to mind were questions, like who the hell is she and why don't I remember anything from last night.

I stared at her for a bit. From head to toe. Fair skin. Short brown and blonde hair. Slim figure despite my loose shirt. She's tall, but I'm taller.

In my panic, my mind went overdrive and thought of all the things that I should do, like ask her a question, or talk to her or hug her from behind and ask her what's cooking.... But then as I'm thinking of what I'm supposed to do, I forgot that I had my back turned away from her, and she had noticed my presence. She crept up behind me and pounced on my back. I was pulled back into reality and I found myself falling on the ground, hitting my head against the wall and I blacked out.

As I came to, I slowly opened my eyes and there I saw her face. Her soft brown colored eyes that were close to tears, and her face filled with a worried expression that seemed a bit amusing to me. She was talking to me, but I couldn't hear anything. I was too busy looking at her face.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm so sorry!" she said, still with a worried expression. She held my face and moved my head around checking if I was injured. She was sitting on top of me, which made me feel all sorts of uncomfortable and weird, then she spoke again, "I... I didn't mean to do that. I'm really sorry." I just smiled at her, and just when I was about to say something, she kissed me. As shocked as I was, I couldn't react because I was too focused on how soft her lips were. She was still on top of me while she was kissing me, and I felt a rather strong feeling downstairs.... She smiled as she was kissing me, and started to grind me as she began to kiss me deeper. Her tongue slithered in and out of my mouth making contact with my tongue. I couldn't help but grab her waist and hold her tightly as she was doing this to me.

She removed my shirt and proceeded to take off hers too. She pulled back from kissing me for a bit, sat back and stared at me while smiling.... I didn't realize I was staring at her naked body, then called me. "Hey. You're staring," and I was about to apologize when she covered my mouth with her hand saying, "Hmp! Nuh-uh. You look cute, not perverted." Admittedly, I blushed a bit, which made her giggle. She stared at me for quite a bit, before she leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Isn't this a bit familiar?"... I glanced at her and shook my head no. "Really? Then let me make you remember," She said as she sucked on my ear lobe, kissed and licked my ear. I felt my body shudder with arousal as I breathed heavily and started moaning slightly, hoping she wouldn't hear it.

But no such luck... She heard it, and proceeded kissing and licking my neck. I slid my hands down to her butt and grasped them tightly. She felt this and retaliated by biting down on my neck, and let out a short painful shout. I felt like I was bleeding, but I couldn't care less if I did, because the softness of her lips and the warm slithering feeling of her tongue is overwhelming my senses. She eased up with the bite, and started licking the area she bit, and kissed it afterwards, as if she was apologizing for doing so.