Blanc - Chapter Two

Daren's Perspective

It's been awhile since I had that dream. That dream where she died and I ended up destroying the world. I still can't believe it. Why would anyone do that to her? What kind of person would do that?

Who the hell was that woman? Who the fuck tried to take my Queen away?!

I woke up one early morning beside her. She was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. 'God. I could stare at her like this all day', I thought to myself. She woke up, and the first thing she saw was me staring. "Good morning" I said to her while smiling like an idiot. Her face lit up bright red, and she squealed like a little girl while trying to cover her face with a blanket. But with swift motion, I swiped the blanket from under her which caused her to roll over and off the bed. She was about to fall to the floor when I caught her and immediately pulled her back to the bed. She opened her eyes and I was on top of her, pinning down her arms, exposing her blushing face. We were both breathing heavily while looking into each other's eyes. 'Damn. There she goes again with her staring deep into my eyes look. Those eyes are just mesmerizing.' Then she smiled. 'That was the sweetest smile she's ever given me.'

"Hey D?" she called out for me as I was allured by her eyes. I shook my head as my thoughts came together to hear what she just said. "Huh? Oh... S-sorry. I was too busy being lost in your eyes I didn't hear what you just said.... Wait, what did you say?" I said confusingly as I let go of her arms. She giggled, as she sat up on the bed saying, "I said, take me! Take me right now!" while making a rather alluring face while biting her lips. "Wow. It's early in the morning and you're that horny?" I teased her as I crept up to her with a smirk on my face. Her sweet smiling face turned red filled with embarrassment, "YOU DUMMY!" as she hurled a pillow at my face, which sent me flying across the room.

'I know, I stopped a bullet going 360m/s at point blank range in that dream but couldn't stop a pillow thrown from 3 feet away. I can't do that.'

She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Damn it. I shouldn't have said that," I groaned as I stood up from the fall. "With her acting like that, She's gonna take longer than usual. I better use the other bathroom," I sighed as I went out the room to use the bathroom downstairs. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and took a shower while I was at it too.

I heard her shuffling about upstairs as I exited the bathroom. 'She must be finished by now. I should go in there and apologize to her,' I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs. I knocked on the door as I called out for her, "Hey G?" I said as I opened the door. There she was standing in a robe, she looked at me as I said her name. "Look, I'm sorry about what I said earli-". She ran to me and kissed me on my lips, cutting off what I was supposed to say. She kissed me passionately, her arms wrapped around my neck pulled me closer for a deeper kiss. Her tongue slithered into my mouth, as if she was trying to pull mine into hers, in which she did. I wrapped my arms around her waist. We came to a stop in a few minutes.

We were both breathing heavily after sharing that hot kiss. Her arms are still wrapped around me as she looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry about what I said a while ago." I smiled, as I pulled her in closer to hug her. "I'm sorry too. For losing my cool... and for throwing that pillow... and for calling you a dummy..." she muttered, as she buried her face into my chest. I shook my head no, and said "Hey. It's okay. I AM a dummy at times. I admit that. But you don't have to be sorry."

She reached out for the back of my head with a gloomy face, and I flinched due to the painful bump I got from falling earlier. She pulled me downstairs to the kitchen and made me sit on the chair, as she took a conveniently stored ice pack in the fridge. I reached out for the ice pack, but she insisted on doing it instead. "Sit over there," as she pointed at the couch. I obediently followed her command as I had no say in the matter. 'If she insists, she insists.' I smiled all to myself as I walked towards the couch. I sat comfortably while turning on the TV. 'The news is on huh. I wonder what's been happening lately. World Economy. Traffic. Fluff pieces. Oh, here comes the weather report. This'll be great.'