14

Two unread message from Unknown Number

Hey babe ;D I'm Sugar.

*Suga

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who the hell is Suga?

Who are you?

The person texted back almost immediately.

Your boyfriend.

Yoongi?

Yes, my dear. :O

I miss you already.

I thought we just saw each
other a few hours ago?

Yes, but I want to see
you now.

Yoongi, we live next to each
other, fyi. You can just come
over here.

I'm putting on my
shirt now.

I'm naked.

I don't need to know
everything ._.

But it's a huge turn on,
right?

*drooling emoji*

No, it's a turn off.

Get your ass here before
I lock the fucking door.

Alright. Make sure
you're naked when I
get there.

Fuck no. I'm lazy to open
the door for you. You know
my password, right?

Is it 6969?

>:)

bYE

--

"Fuck. " I heard Yoongi cursed outside my apartment.

"Yah! Open this fucking door before I break it down! " he yelled impatiently.

I chuckled, dragging myself to the door and opened it.

"Did you change the password? " he asked, scowling at me.

"No. It's still the same one. " I said, "0903. "

"Fuck, I thought it's 0309. " he sighed, "Can you let me go in now? It's so hot out there, I need something cold to cool myself down. "

I stepped aside and let Yoongi enter. As Yoongi was about to sit on the couch, I yelled at him, stopping him because Jimin was sitting at there.

"Don't! "

Yoongi stopped and looked at me in confusion.

"Why? "

Jimin glared at Yoongi, "Why is he here? "

"Uh.. N-Nothing. " I stuttered. Yoongi sat down, closing his eyes and sighed as the cold air from the air-conditioner hit his pale skin.

I mouthed 'follow me' to Jimin before walking into the kitchen to get some drinks.

"Can you answer me my question now? " Jimin asked.

"I invited him. " I whispered.

"Why? "

"He's my boyfriend. "

Jimin stared at me for about 5 seconds, and then frowned.

"Break up with him. "

"Are you insane? Why would I? He's such a sweet guy, although he's so lazy sometimes. " I murmured.

"Because I like you. " Jimin confessed.

"Jimin, how many times I have to tell you— "

"Ah, I'm just kidding~ " he giggled cutely, "Do you need help taking out the watermelons in the refrigerator? "

I was stunned by Jimin's sudden change of attitude.

"Uh.. Sure. "

JIMIN'S POV:

I wanted to punch that pale kid so bad. Ugh, there are more than 7 billion in this world and he chooses (Y/N)?

Hell no, I'm not gonna let them marry and have babies in the future. That Yoongi guy is a fuckboy and I know it, I can tell by his looks and attitude.

I went into (Y/N)'s bedroom and purposely jumped on her bed, making loud noises. I heard Yoongi asked (Y/N) what sound is that, and (Y/N) is stuttering, unsure how to answer him.

I floated down to the living room and smirked at (Y/N), getting near to Yoongi. I blew my cold breath on his neck, making him shiver.

"I-Is your apartment haunted? " he asked (Y/N).

(Y/N) glared at me before answering him sweetly.

"No, if it's haunted, why would I be staying here. "

"Right. " Yoongi said.

When Yoongi looked away, (Y/N) shot me a middle finger and cursed 'fuck you'.

I wriggled my eyebrows and insert my index finger between my left thumb and index finger. (y'all know what does that mean, right? ;D)

"Ugh. " she groaned.

"What's wrong? "

"Nothing. "

I stood behind Yoongi and tugged his hair harshly, causing him to yell in pain.

"Shit! I'm fucking sure your apartment is fucking haunted! " he yelled, rushing out from (Y/N)'s apartment.

"Wait! Yoongi! "

The door slammed shut, and (Y/N) was glaring at me with tears brimming in her eyes.

"I hate you! " (Y/N) ran up into her room and slammed the door.

Oops, seems like I went too far. :(