29

A/N: Warning. Short chapter ahead.

JIMIN'S POV:

"Today was fun! " I cheered as we hit the road again, heading back home.

"Ah, I'm out of energy. And hungry too. " (Y/N) mumbled as her stomach growled.

"Let's have jjajangmyeon before we go home. " I said.

"Great idea. " she replied, turning on the radio.

"The next song is.. Boombayah by Blackpink. " the DJ said, and the song played. I tried to rap Jennie's part but failed. Okay fine, I admit I can't rap, but I can sing very well. Better than Jisoo and Rose :P

"Stop, Jimin, my ears are exploding. " (Y/N) joked.

We had so much fun even in the car. I kept telling her some lame jokes that I always failed to make my friends laugh when I'm alive, but I'm glad I managed her laugh.

Suddenly, there was a loud honk coming from the left. A huge truck was heading towards us. How I wish I could stop the time, but it was all too late.

The truck hit our car, and of course I'm unharmed. But what about (Y/N), the love of my life?

The pedestrians gathered in a circle, as sirens from the police car and ambulance went crazy. Here I am, staring at (Y/N) who was lying in a pool of blood. Her eyes were closed, and her head was bleeding non-stop.

"J-Jagiya.. " I sputtered, my tears kept rolling down unstoppably. I kneeled down beside her and cried her name, even though no one could hear me.

I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her.

Watching her lifeless body on the stretcher, lifting into the ambulance by them, I couldn't help but break down once again. I followed all the way to the hospital in the ambulance, holding her hand tightly.
"Please wake up, jagiya.. Jebal. "

Why? Why would God wants to take away this innocent girl's life? I'm willing to do anything to make her live!