28

Jimin and I went to Daecheon Beach for our fifteenth date. I finally saved enough money to buy a car for myself, that's mean we can use my own car and drive to our destination <3

Jimin said he wanted to drive my car, but hell no, what if someone saw no one is driving the car and it moves itself? Did he forgets he was a spirit and he's invisible? Tsk. IQ -170.

Plus, I love my car more than him, so no way I would let him be the driver.

As we arrived at the beach, I took off my clothes and threw them at the backseat since I was already wearing my swimsuit. Jimin whistled and smirked.

"Ah, my babe is so sexy. I'm so lucky to have her. " he said, caressing my thigh while I was typing up my hair into a bun.

"Stop. " I hissed, smacking his hand, causing him to whimper.

We got out from the car and head to the sea. Damn, the water is freezing! I couldn't help but shriek, shivering in cold.

"Why don't we get something to drink first? Since the beach is so crowded. " Jimin suggested.

I agreed with his suggestion. So, we went to the nearby bar and ordered some cocktails. After an hour, the beach is not so crowded anymore.

When I was heading to the sea, a guy came up to me and greeted me.

"Hey, pretty lady. "

Not again, I thought.

"Wanna play volleyball together? " he asked.

"No thank you. " I replied with a smile.

"Aww, but my friends and I are missing a player, and we thought you might want to play with us. "

"But I don't. "

"Come on, it'll be fun. I promise. " the guy tried to pull me, but I yanked my hand back.

"This motherfucker. " Jimin hissed.

"I said no, mister. " I retorted and walked off.

Suddenly, I was yanked back by him and he was now caressing my arms, "Since you hate volleyball, we can do other things instead. "

"I'm gonna teach him a lesson. " Jimin growled as he slapped the guy across the face, startling him. The guy looked around, wondering what had hit him.

I tried so hard not to laugh.

Jimin smirked evilly and tugged down the guy's swimming trunk harshly, revealing his smol as fuck member. Gosh, why does it looks like roasted sausage?

"Shit! " the guy cursed and quickly pulled up his trunk, but it was too late. Everyone's gaze was fixed on him, and they're laughing, including Jimin and I.

"That was the funniest thing ever happen in my life. " I said to Jimin as we finally are in the water.

"I know. The benefits of being a spirit. " he beamed proudly.

"Hey Jimin, did you see- " I was about to tell him something but I caught him staring at my boobs with his mouth slightly agape.

I sank my body deeper into the water and glared at him.

"You pervert. "

"W-What? What did I do? " he asked innocently, trying to hide his sinister smile.

"You're drooling over my boobs. " I hissed.

"Did not. " he snapped.

"Did too! "

I splashed water at him and he gasped.

"Oh ho, two can play that game. " he laughed before splashing back.

I didn't realize there was still people on the beach. A little girl and her mother was walking along the beach, picking up seashells. The little girl stared at me in confusion.

"Mummy! Mummy! Look! " she pointed, "That unnie is weird, why is she playing and talking to herself? "

Her mother gave me a bitch look and pulled her daughter away, "Let's go, honey. We don't talk to abnormal people. "

"Yeah right, says the one whose daughter has an imaginary friend. " I hissed under my breath.