Last Chapter

Prepare some tissues, dears. *hands you a tissue*

I'm discharged from the hospital after almost a month. My car was still in the workshop, glad I bought an insurance.

I remembered everything. Jimin and I went to the beach, and we got into an accident on the way back home. Now, he's disappeared. I still have a slight hope before I enter my apartment.

Maybe Jimin was still in my apartment. I smiled to myself as I entered the password, yelling Jimin's name as I opened the door.

"Jimin-ah! " I called out sweetly, searching for him. Still, no sign of him. I begun to panick, running around the apartment, hoping to see him. But to my dismay, he's no longer here.

A pink paper on the nightstand caught my attention. I quickly unfolded it and read it. It was a letter from Jimin. My love.

Dear (Y/N),

        I just wanted to tell you that.. When you're reading this letter, I'm no longer here. I love you. So much that you could ever imagine. Before I met you, I felt so lonely. I have nowhere to go. I have no one that I could lean on.

        This is why I followed you back from the park. I never wanted to leave you, but I have no choice. This is the only way for you to survive. I'm willing to do anything in order to save you, baby. You have no idea how much I regretted for asking you to go to the beach. If only I can predict what will happen to you..

        Forgive me for leaving you. Trust me, I never want to. You're still young. You will meet a better man that can give you a good future in your life. I can't. You and I both knows that. I shouldn't have asked you to be with me. I shouldn't have followed you home.

        Even when I'm gone, I want you to be strong. I'm sorry, baby. Forgive Jiminnie, okay? :D

我爱你

Yours truly,
Park j.m.