27

"Ah, don't you think I look handsome in this outfit? " Jimin asked. I was about to answer him but he cuts me off.

"Oh wait, I'm always handsome, tsk. "

._.

"I choose to shut my mouth. " I mumbled, "Aish, I miss school already. "

"Why? I thought you said you hate going to college? " Jimin questioned, cocking his eyebrows.

"But Summer break is so boring. Plus the weather is so hot. "

"If you're bored, let's go out on a date. " he suggested.

"On this hot day? No. " I snapped, crossing my arms.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, grabbing a bottle of soda while Jimin was whining that I never go out on a date with him.

"I will, but not today. It's 38°C, I ain't stepping out from this apartment. " I said.

"Fine. Let's go watch a movie tonight. " said Jimin.

"Why waste money when we can watch it on my TV? "

"Alright then. " he grumbled, "Let's go to the amusement park and have a cliché date like normal couples do. "

I thought for a while before answering him.

"Fine, only if it's not hot tonight. "

--

"Come on! We're gonna be late! " I exclaimed excitedly.

"Why are you excited than me? " Jimin scoffed, "I thought you hate going to amusement park? "

"Because I haven't been there for three years straight. " I explained, "Hurry up, I'm impatient. "

We took a bus to the amusement park located near the Han River. I paid the entrance fee only for myself. Ha, the benefits of dating a spirit.

"Can we go on the roller coaster? " I asked Jimin, using a whining tone.

"I can give you the best roller coaster ride if you want. " he moaned, earning a slap from me almost immediately.

There he goes again.

"Shit, woman, why are you so strong? " he groaned in pain.

"Hush, let's go. " I pushed him forward to the waiting line.

--

"I. Will. Never. Sit. On. That. Thing. Ever. Again. " Jimin said between pants, clutching his chest tightly.
"Come on, it's not that bad. " I commented, "What ride should we go for next? Hmm.. Haunted house— "

"No! Damn, no! I fucking hate haunted house! "

"But you're a spirit! You shouldn't be afraid! "

"Still, I get scared easily. " he confessed shyly, his teeth sank down his bottom lip.

"Aww, that's cute. But sorry to say this, you're still coming with me. " I hissed, grabbing his hand and dragged him towards the haunted house.

Blood-curdling screams and the scary sound effects could be heard at the waiting line. A guy who was standing in front of me turned around and smiled.

"You here alone? " he asked and I nodded.

"Me too. You sure you can go in by yourself? I mean, a girl like you will be scared to death. " he chuckled to himself.

"Pfft, only if you know she's scarier than ghosts. " Jimin commented, "And hey dude, get yourself a girl, don't hit on mine. "

Jimin, you're such a retarded spirit. How can he hears you? It's pointless complaining beside him.

"I'm fine. " I said to the guy.

"I can accompany you if you want to. " he said.

Oh hell no. I have this cute spirit right beside me and fyi, he's my boyfriend.

"It's okay, I'm fine, seriously. " I said, a little bit annoyed.

I guess he can tell I'm annoyed, because right after I finished my sentence, he nodded and turned to the front.

"You go, girl ~ " Jimin cooed.

--

"Fuck this shit, why do they look so real? " Jimin murmured as a ghost appears before us.

"Because if they don't look real, no one would enter this haunted house. " I stated as a matter of fact.

He shivered in disgust as a prop popped out from the side, covered in blood.

"Let's get out of here. " he mumbled, tugging me forward and search for the exit.

As we got out from the haunted house, Jimin kneeled down and wailed dramatically.

"This is the worst date of my life! " he cried.

"This is your own suggestion. " I snickered, "Why are you so timid? "

"Because I'm Park Jimin. I'm not afraid of anything except for roller coasters and ghosts. "

"And the funniest part was, you're a ghost. Yet you still afraid of them. "

"Don't judge me! " he whimpered, "Aish, can we go home now? I'm exhausted. "

"But I didn't have enough fun yet.. " I whined.