Immunity (NaNoWriMo 2013)

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiosly. Other names, characters, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincedental.

Copyright © 2013 by Kayla Vong.

-

The world has been swept by a killer plague, nearly a sixth and a half quarter of the entire world population - dead.

Who is the enemy?
They look like us,speak like us, think like us; they are us. The Reapers are an organization who have the ideal plan to "cleanse" the world by starting over.

It should be easy since almost everyone is gone, not enough to fight back, not enough to stop them.
But there are a few remaining who are willing to get their lives back and fight for everything left that is humane.
Those survivors are immune,
and they sure as hell won't give up without a fight.

 -

Please note that the paragraphs will be long, many will be more to 2-3 sentences so they are big. Do not comment saying that, "Oh when you start dialouge you just have to start a new paragraph." That statement is false however and please do not compain by doing so, I will just delete your comment.

I have seen so many authors, famous and non-famous, not do so and their stories do not become any worse just because they don't start dialouge every paragraph, that would be too much spacing out. I hope you enjoy so otherwise, I really appreciate every comment and feedback.