Chapter 5

Graces PoV

I spent a good few hours reading though all of lukes papers and notes and everything scared yet intrigued me.

I herd a knock at the door and Luke was brought in. I moved his file to the side as they strapped him in.

The guys left and I turned to Luke

"Feeling better" I asked. Luke nodded. He seemed different. He didn't seem dark but he seemed shy? This must be the other side to Luke.

"Good, look I need to talk about earlier what happened" I said in a calm voice. Luke looked down. He started to move his mouth like he was arguing with himself then he's neck started to twitch and the vains popped out. He started to make grunting noises and I was about to call for help but he stopped moving and turned to me

"Yes about earlier, you need to tell me about your self, such as how your wearing underwear that doesn't match, black Lacey bra and polka dot underwear" Luke sniggerd. I lent back in shock. He got my underware correct. I started to feel slightly uncomfortable and I shuffled in my seat but tried to remain calm and act like I'm in charge.

"Your wrong" I lied, trying to catch him off guard

"No your not look" he said and started to try and lift himself up but was restricted. He laughed and rested back into the seat. I moved back slightly but tryed to show no sign of discomfort.

"Luke, please" I said trying to sound over powering but it just came out as a slight whimper. I'm use to people who just open up to me, not this.

"Stop acting so big, come on I know your shitting yourself" Luke sneered. I could feel my heart pounding so I decided to just skip the intro and move on

"Luke, this hospital-"

"Prison"

"asylum" I said sternly. Luke laughed abit "offers loads of treatment, to possibly help you"

"It doesn't work, it won't work, don't you know what I am" Luke said in a dark voice, exposing his teeth. I have to admit I just wanted to jump out the window and run far far away. But I had a duty of care to fore full and look interested me.

"I have read your reports and a few treatments we have that you haven't tried, they may work" I said and flicked threw his papers like I knew what I was doing. I glanced at the clock and saw it had only been 5 minutes and I had a hour with him.

"I have told you, it won't work" he said more aggressively

"Why, what makes you so different, look I just want to talk to you, find out why you killed those people, see if I can help you go on to lead a normal lif-"

"A normal life, don't make me laugh, I don't what that shit you call life" he then looked down and suddenly he began to shake violently

i placed my finger on the help button ready to push down when he looked up at me

"He's inside, help me~~~LUKE STOP IT~~JAI PLEASE~~~give in Luke just give in"

I sat back in horror as Lukes body went limp.

Who was jai?