Chapter 15

Graces PoV

"Damn you look good in this" I herd Jai's voice speak, but it wasn't from behind me, or in front or the side. It was coming from me. I was looking into a mirror, with me reflecting off the glass, in some under garments my ex got me. My reflection was moving and such and so was my body but i wasn't the one in control.

It was like I was watching a life though the eyes of another.

This is what Luke must go though

I thought I was going to be sick, the whole thing was just- I can't describe it, but just horrific. Suddenly the view from the mirror went away and went to the floor where I watched and herd myself being sick.

"I forgot that happens, you should have seen Luke when I started off" jai laughed.

I was curious now how I'd be able to gain control. Luke manged it, but God knows how long it took him to be able to do it.

"Few months, which induces seizures so I'd recommend you don't" jai said.

Wait he could read my mind

"Stop thinking and talk to me, Jesus" jai said and walked over to the bed and sat myself down "you had a fucked up childhood don't you"

"Get out" I said, I'm my head since physically I couldn't.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, well guess who's in control now" he said in a dark voice. He then began to lay me back sand I started to freak out, what the hell was he planning to do.

Lukes PoV

"And back we go" the man said. I was too beaten to do much but collapse to the floor. Jai was with grace which terrified me. I don't know what he was doing to her and didn't want to know 

But suddenly a thought hit me. If jai wasn't going to let me speak to grace myself. Then why don't I write it to her when jai is gone.

I grabbed a note pad and pencil and began to write down what I wanted to basically say to grace, apologise to her even for Jai's actions.

Dear grace

...

Graces PoV

And that's the second time in one day jai had taken away my dignity. The first time he was actually a figure.

I was laying on the floor. I had passed out once jai had left my body and I was just trying to build the engery to move.

I wanted to quit and become a raccoon. I didn't know if I could deal with jai any longer, he was too much, he had too much power, and I can't tell anyone because they will think I'm crazy. Which maybe I am but right now it's all real, too real. But I had to stay, I wanted to help luke, I knew he was good and I'm the only one who saw that in him. Tomorrow I was getting a scan on Luke to see if jai was a tumour but now I think about it, how can jai be a Tumour if he lived inside of me.