Chapter 35- END

WARNING- it's shit

~~few years later~~

Graces PoV

"I thought I wasn't born for the rose and pearl but guess what, it turns out I was, just because he won't give you a cookie doesn't mean your not, he just doesn't want you spoiling your tea" I said to my 4 year old daughter "remember that" yes I was exaggerating a tiny bit but it was so the idea was plastered into her mind.

I still to this day look back to what I said to Luke, about just giving up, but then I relised that giving up keeps you in the dirt, but fighting gets you out. Well Luke did the fighting.

I still think about Luke every single day, in fact I see him everyday and talk to him everyday

I walked into the kitchen

"What's cooking" I asked

"Spaghetti" Luke replied with

Luke hadn't died. He wasn't even admitted back to the asylum. I told police me and Luke were held hostage by "Luke" aka jai. Jai was the bad one and there was evidence that Luke had been tied up and such.

Jai died and for 5 years now we have herd nothing of him and lived a happily ever after with a daughter. Luke still struggles but had been doing okay and his hands have healed.

Me on the other hand never returned to the asylum, even when holly found out and she asked me if j wanted to come back. Instead I decided instead to set up a little charity to help people in similar situations to me as a child (I have no idea where I'm going with this)

We also moved away from where we were. We moved far far away to forget out dark last there.

Life seemed perfect. I know I should touch wood but what could go wrong now, well many things but that's not the point.

(I'm so lost with this ending so I'm ending it here)

And they all lived happily ever after

For now

Authors PoV

This story is shorter than I intended but I sort of just wrote it then relised I'd finished it. Maybe I'll have a sequel, I don't know what the sequel will be about but if you want one I can make one