CHAPTER 12 "Adventures in Fairy"

I look up and see the last person I expect to see. Clover! She looks up from the old potion book in her hands and her eyes go wide, so do mine.

"Leia ?"She asks in disbelief.

I nod my head awkwardly "Hi,Clover".

She just looks at me with wide eyes, and her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"You to know each other?"my mom and Jody ask at the same time.

"Yeah we go to school together" I say.

"What? How?" Clover finally says.

"Um, yeah, I've been meaning to tell you that I know your a fairy and I'm a werewolf" I say slowly.

She closes her mouth, then manages a "Wow".

I nod and say "Yeah, I would have told you sooner but it's kind of hard to bring the whole I'm a werewolf thing."

"Yeah, I understand, it's the same with being a fairy. I just can't lie about it".

Fairies can't lie, thank God wolves can.

"Clover did you finish the pack's serum?" Jody asks.

"Yes Mom" Clover says looking at her mom.

I see the resemblance, they both have brown hair and silvery gray eyes.

"Okay thank you" she says smiling.

Clover smiles at her mom saying "Go check it, I know you want to".

Her mom laughs "Excuse me Becky" getting up.

She walked to the door I just now noticed, I assume that's where they make the potions.

"I don't think I've ever met a werewolf" she says smiling.

"You would be surprised at how many we have at school, and other supernatural things. For some weird reason they seem to like high school" I say smiling back.

"I don't think I've ever been in the fairylands" I say.

"Well I can't have my friend not knowing my home. I'll have to show you around" she grabs my arm.

"Can I go mom?"I ask my mom. "Sure, just be careful"she yells as we walk away.

"Thanks" I yell back.

Not like she had a choice another perc of being alpha, my parents have to listen to me as much as I listen to them.

######

Me and Clover walk around the fairyland, it's stunning. Everything is brighter and nicer, even the fae people are super nice once they are not scared. We walk for about two hours and I'm exhausted. Once we get back my mom is happy we're back safe, she tends to worry. Not like I can blame her though.

We go home and I go straight to bed. I curl into my bed and I'm out like a light. But before I doze off I think I hear my window open. Right after darkness takes over.

Start of dream:

I wake up on the forest floor and it's still dark. I look around seeing that I'm alone.

I hear a snap of a branch behind a tree near by.

"Hello, is anyone there?"I ask the air around me.

I hear a low growl making me jump. Suddenly Aries walks from behind a tree on the opposite side of the tree line.

I start to walk slowly to him. "Aries, you scared me" I laugh awkwardly.

I hug him but he feels tense in my arms. I pull away to look at him. He growls at some thing behind me. I know that growl, he sounds like a wolf.

"Aries,What's wrong?"I say turning around.

I see Alex standing there glaring at me and Aries. I stand in front of him.

"Come" Alex says to Aries.

Aries walks over to him unblinking and as stiff as a board.

"Good boy" He says smugly, patting Aries on the head like a dog.

I growl becoming outraged. "What did you do to him?" I demand.

He smirks. "Oh, poor nieve Leia. I just have to thank you for creating my perfect weapon"

Aries turns into a wolf with black fur and his bright green eyes shinning in the moon light. I jump back.

'What have I done'

"Kill her already. I have a war to start." Alex says fiercely to Aries.

Aries advances on me slowly. He snaps at me in a lunge.

Everything goes black.

End of dream

I wake up in a cold sweat panting hard. 'What the hell!!!' I think while trying to calm down my shaking hands.

"What the hell did I do?" I huff horrified.

Hope you liked it. Please mind The grammar and spelling. Thanks for reading.