naming him

Six months have passed Tyga beat up Justin for making out with his sister and recording it but he never show anyone chris Brown is now dating..... Jay is now dating.....blac chyna and Tyga are having a baby. Kim and Kanye are getting married. 

Jay'spov
It took a while for blac chyna to forgive me but she did now we are both happy. Today we found out what chyna having I'm in the waiting with my boo big Sean my brother hooked us up.
Bigseanspov
The only reason Tyga let's be date his sister cuz he knows im difference then he rest of these Niggas always cheating on their girls that shit is weak. What I love about her is shes my biggest fan , trusts me all the time even when on I'm tour that shit is crazy I always wanted a lil Sean running rounding Idk if shes ready.
Kyliejennerspov
Me and Chris Brown have been dating for six months now also seven I kinda have a crush on Tyga even tho my friend chyna are having a baby together and are happy but I'm really happy with Chris.

  Wtf 😂😂Kylie jenner and Chris Brown
No onespov
   The whole squad was in the waiting room Tyga came out holing chyna everyone was yelling what are you having?
They yelled back a boy
Jay stood up can I name him?
They looked at her sure
Jay I'm going to give him a better name then me I got named after high tops
We all laughed her name was Jay
Any ideas they asked her ?
Matter fact I do have one
Ok it on us
King Stevenson
They look me then look at eachother we love it how did you come up with it ?
Jay its just what I do popping her imaginary covler of her shirt
Everyone just laughed. Then we all left to Chris's house
  CHISBROWNSPOV
I have a crush on Jay she knows how to handle her business don't get me wrong I do love Kylie. we are all at my house after the naming of the baby. Kylie's on lap I slowly start to put kisses down her neck, Kylie was giggling really loud then was moaning my name the guys were dabbing me up for making her moan I happen to look up at Jay she was rolling her eyes at me. TYGA ran down stairs holding blac chyna he yell her water broke all hell broke we were racing to the hospital.