Young Eric/Magneto X reader

Your pov:

Growling, I step out of Eric and I's room.  Him and his damn 'I don't want to leave, but Charles isn't giving me a choice' speech was really pissing me off. I walked without stomping my feet up to Mystics room and nocked three times. A few moments later the door opened revealing her in a creme looking robe. "Hey (y/n)......uh oh I know that look. What did Eric do now." She said before stepping aside to let me in. I told her of Eric and his stupid idea of leaving and how he wanted me to come with. "But the thing is.....I like it here. I've become a better mutant because of Charles,  and what does Eric want to do? Leave....." I say finishing. Mystic seemed to think for a moment before getting up and standing in front of me.  "Well you told him if he leaves you won't go with. So we will make it hard for him to leave. And I know just the outfit..."

~the next day~

"Okay, today there is a party down at the mayors house.  You and I are going.  This is your dress."

I feel my eyes bulge out of their sockets before I put it on

I feel my eyes bulge out of their sockets before I put it on. "Alright you do your makeup while I get your hair."
After I had done my makeup and Mystic had done my hair up really well we walked out of her room. We walked to the living room to see Charles, Hank, and a wide eyed Eric. "We are going out for a little bit. We'll be back in time for dinner." Mystic said trying to walk past Charles. "Where is this party at?" "The Mayor's now move please." She said running past him yanking me along. Once outside and in the limo we laughed. "Did you see Eric!? Oh my gosh.....priceless."

~after the party~

I stepped out of the car and walked up the steps with an exhasted Mystic. "I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)." I nod and walk into the kitchen to see Eric. "Hey." I say, seeing a few candles lit with two plates and wine glasses set up on the counter. "Hey..." Eric says back after a moment and looks over my body. "I made you dinner." He says finally and gets the food onto the two plates. "I can see that. Is it a romantic dinner for two?" I ask sitting down. He chuckles and begins talking of how his day was without me. How beautiful I look. But he never once mentioned leaving. Soon the delicious (f/f) 《favorite food》was gone. "I missed you (y/n)." Eric said coming up behind me after I stood up.  His lips close to my left side of my neck. "Really? How much?" I ask feeling my eyes flutter close at his soft kisses that grazed my neck repeatedly. "Let me show you." He turned me around and pressed his lips to mine hard. A moan escaped my mouth as his tongue danced with mine. He then pulled back and pulled me along up to our room were he quickly undressed me. His hands trailing down the now exposed flesh before undressing himself. Looking back up to me he gave me a soft smile that had my heart melting as he approached me. His fingers sliding over my womanhood as he leaned over me. A soft moan left my mouth as one of his fingers went as deep as he could get it inside of me. I closed my eyes tightly as he curled his finger before pulling it out and tasting it. Withought hesitation he got on top of me and lined himself up with my entrance before sliding into my heated core.  "Ohhhh" I moaned as he increased in both speed and deepness, making him hit a spot that had me gripping the sheets so tightly my fingers were turning white. He lifted my legs above his head making him go even deeper. My eyes went cross as a familiar knot formed in my stomach.  I looked up to see Erik with his head thrown back in pleasure before he lowered his head, his eyes meeting mine. Seeing what was in his eyes sent me over the edge. My body shivering as I released around him. His eyes filled with lust, love, happiness, and contentment as he released shortly after me. After we had calmed down he pulled out of me and layed next to me. "I love you.....and I'm sorry for ev-" "it's ok.....I except your apologie....now you know what you will be leaving behind.....never mind. All that matters is that you are here with me now... and I love you too Eric." And I passed into a peaceful sleep.