Clint Barton x reader #2

Your pov:

"Try it." Clint tells you, spinning a drumming stick between two fingers as he waits for you to try your favorite childhood meal.

He had taken the time to call your mother to ask for the recipe, made it all by himself in your kitchen just an hour prior to when you got home from work. The meal itself had been a suprise, as well as the bath he had drawn for you to relax in as he set up the table.

Looking iver the delicious smelling dish before you, you take up your eating utensil and taking a bite. You savor it, a soft moan of happiness leaving you as you the taste hita your tongue. You flash him a smile as you dig in now, childhood nostalgia filling you with every bite.

"It's good. Really good. Thank you, for this...the bath. Feel like your buttering me up for something." You manage between bites giggling sofly with him at the end. Taking a sip of water to clear your throat, you watch as he eats as well. When he notices you looking he aita up and give you a gentle smile, setting down the drum stick to reach across the table to offer you his hand. You take it, giving it a squeeze.

"You deserve being treated to the things you like. I'm just gald I didn't fuck anything up. I tried my best to follow your family's recipe but I wasn't sure if it tasted quite right." He tells you honestly.

"Well you did awesome. Taste just like my mamma's cooking." You say.

-small timeskip to after dinner-

You lay smuggled to Clint's side, watching the tv show that the both of you had recently started getting into. You were distracted though with kissing him sweetly. You had straddled his lap a few minutes ago, hands tangled up in the strands of hair at the nape of his neck as your lips met each other unhurriedly. That is until his hands moved from holding you to him to sliding down your backside to cup each cheek of your ass. He presses up into you, pushing you down to grind against him. You flush with desire, moving to press yourself to meet him.

Despite supper being an hour ago you found yoursef hungry for something more...

Desert perhaps?

With this thought you pull away, hands pulling your hair up and into a ponytail to keep it out of your face. Clint lets you go reluctwntly as you slide down his body to the floor. Now kneeling between his open legs your hands slip over the top of his pants to open his panjams and pull his hardened length from within. You smile up at Clint cheekily, leaning in to lick from its base, up the shaft to the head before taking the tip into your mouth.

You play for a ment, changing between sucking and licking just the head of him before pushing your mouth down to take him as deep as you could. Your hand wraps around the base to cover what you can't. He moans your name, hand going to the back of your head to cradle you to him. He moved with you, not pushing you down unless you would ask him to. You hum at his sounds of enjoyment, making him startle and lift his hips to sink into your mouth at the vibrations.

You pull back, standing to slide you shorts off your bottoms. He stands, grabbing you by the hips to place you on the couch. Two of his digets dip into his mouth, wetting them as he sinks to the floor and leans into the couch. You place your legs over each of his shoulders as he takes his fingers and traces up and down your cunny before pushing into you. He takes his time working you open, stirring and curling his fingers to work your g-spot. He leams down and sucks your clit into his mouth. Lapping at you until you start to shake, muscles tensing as you near your orgasm. You push him away, turning to guide Clint to sit back down on the couch. Once he is seated you begin to undress until you are nude before him.

Clint watches as each item drops, eyes never leaving you on as you move to straddle him again. Rubbing yourself on his length before taking him in your hand to line him up to your entrance.

Together you moan as you sink down, stretching yourself slowly until your pelvis is flush with his hips. He pulls you into a hot kiss once your seated, hands holding your hips in a firm grip to help lift your up and off him only to drop you back down. You work yourself in tandem with his thrusts now, gasping when he hits that spot that makes you get even wetter for him. Building the tension until you both are shaking with the ecstacy of it.

"Shit, Imma cum if you keep riding me like this. Fuuuuck." He groans as you swivel your hips as you bounce, the sounds of skin slapping skin each the room, moans echoed by groaning. Gasps stolen from each other with kisses.

He pulls your nipple into his mouth, sucking it harshly as his other hand slams you down against him. Your clit rubs against him making you begin to quake as your reaproach your orgasm.

"Fuck, keep fucking me just like this...." your gasp turns into a moan as you speak.

Clint's cock twitches inside you at your words, hardening as he gets closer to hotting his peak. He thrusts once, twice...

"Yes! Oh fuuuck yes! Cum for me." Clint growls as you start to orgasm

A silent acream leaving your mouth in an o shape. Your head falls back as Clint sucks a hicky into your collarbone. He ducks you halfway through before you feel him start pulsing inside you. Cumming deep, he thrusts once more before pulling you tight against him. Grinding into you as you pull him into a chaste kiss.

Both of you pants softly as you catch your breaths. Laughing soflty between getting each other cleaned up. Now satisfied you both gather back on the couch to resume watching your show. Falling asleep in each others arms shortly after.

End