Chapter 2

Unknown: Hyungwon-ah! Stop falling asleep in class!

Hyungwon's head shot up as his phone buzzed underneath his head. He received a warning glare from the teacher and a couple of kids snickered. He rubbed his eyes and checked his phone to see who the dream ruiner was. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked around.

"Chae Hyungwon! First you sleep in my class, and now youre looking around like you dont know where you are!" The teacher yelled. Hyungwon flinched and swallowed, turning to face the teacher. He bowed in his seat slightly.

"Jeosonghamnida (I apologize if that is spelled wrong, pls correct me if it is) Teacher-nim." Hyungwon yelled a bit to loudly, causing a kid by the name of Shin Hoseok to snicker. Hyungwon shot the kid a glare, causing Hoseok to shut his mouth.

Hyungwon: are you in my class?

Unknown: maybe

Hyungwon: do we know each other?

Unknown: No. I wish we did but no.

Hyungwon: you never did tell me your name.

Unknown: you can call me Wonho. Its a nickname of sorts.

Hyungwon has changed Unknown's name to Wonho

Wonho has changed Hyungwon's name to Hyungwon-ah

Hyunwon-ah: are we the same age?

Wonho: No, I'm a year older.

Hyungwon-ah: hmm...you just know a lot about me hyung.

Wonho: well I've only been in the same school as you for three years.

Hyungwon sighed as the bell rang. Wonho? Did anyone with that name even go to our school? He packed his bags and ran over to Changkyun and Kihyun who were standing at the door holding hands. Hyungwon smiled at the two and signalled for them to go to the cafeteria.

Wonho: Bye.

Hyungwon turned his head towards the empty classroom, but was pulled by his friends, only catching a glimpse of black hair. Well black hair was so helpful only, ya know, half the school had black hair. He sighed as he thought more about it. Not paying attention to where he was going as usual, he ran straight into a hard chest. He looked up and saw Shin Hoseok. He rolled his eyes and pushed past him, moving to his table with his bread and banana milk in hand.