Chapter 19

Hyungwon stood in the airport his carry on slung over his shoulder as he waited to board the plane. He had given Hoseok a chance to come see him, but had still not seen him. As much as he wanted to say it didn't bother him, it did. He loved Hoseok with all his heart but clearly after the accident, things had changed. "Flight 57 will be boarding now." Hyungwon sighed and walked to the boarding area waiting in line. He put his headphones in as he boarded the plane, not hearing his name being called by the running brunette. He threw his bag into his seat and sat down, rubbing his eyes. He wasn't going to cry, Hoseok made the decision not to see him, so he would deal with that for the next three years.

      Hoseok fell on his knees, not being able to stop the tears. He had just missed him. He should've come to see him before, but Minhyuk insisted he stayed with him, while he recovered from his injuries so he wouldn't burden Hyungwon. Hoseok didn't even know how long he would be gone. If only he hadnt lost his phone. Hoseok had found out that Hyungwon was leaving from his mom. After finally returning home, he found his mom sitting on the couch. She had told him about Hyungwon calling repeatedly, he didn't give her time to finish before he ran out of the house to try and reach Hoseok, but he was gone. He was just a few minutes too late.

ITS OVER! I know I said 20 but there isn't much more to say that won't be said in the sequelJust give me time to get my other stories updated and then there will be a sequel. Sorry if it was too short. 😜