Chapter 6

Hoseok snapped his head towards Hyungwon who was digging through his bag and pulled out some papers.

"We should get to work on that Home Economics project. Its says we have to experience what its like to be adults in the real world." Hyungwon said, staring down at the paper. Hoseok stuttered and reached down grabbing his bag. He pulled the same papers out and read over them.

"Dont we already know what its like to be adults, we both have jobs, I pay rent here to help my mom, so haven't we technically already finished the project." Hoseok said, looking up at Hyungwon.

"I live in the dorms but still pay the school a monthly fee for living there, wait," Hyungwon muttered as he flipped to the last page it was filled with things about adult relationships. "She expects us to go on dates and stuff?!" Hyungwon yelled, snapping his head up to meet Hoseok's yearning eyes. Hoseok shrugged, it wasn't that big of a deal to him.

"Sorry, didn't know it'd be that big of a problem to go on a date with me." Hoseok muttered his eyes falling back to the paper.

"T-thats not what I meant, I'd love to go on a date with you, but why would someone like you go on a date with someone like me." Hyungwon spoke, quickly, avoiding Hoseok's eyes at all costs.

"Y-youd love to go on a date with me?" Hoseok questioned, praying with everything inside him that he heard the younger correctly. Hyungwon nodded in response and didn't expect to be tackle-hugged onto the floor. He laughed, as Hoseok sat up.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, we're going on a date." Hoseok said, confidently. Hyungwon nodded and blushed.

"Then maybe you should give me your number?" Hyungwon said, blushing. Hoseok nodded and wrote the number down, handing it to him without a second thought, completely forgetting that Hyungwon was the same Hyungwon that he had been texting for almost a month. Hyungwon typed the number into his phone, his face paling as he called Hyungwon'sNumberWonFanBoy. Stupid phone that rings on silent when someone calls me. Hoseok tried to ignore his phone in his bag that was ringing. Praying Hyungwon would think it was a coincidence.

Hyungwon scrambled away from Hoseok and grabbed his phone out of his bag, tears forming in his eyes when SleepyHyungwon showed on the screen. He ended the call and stood up, grabbing his bag and leaving. He whipped at his eyes. Feeling his phone buzz, he looked down at it through blurry eyes.

Hyungwon'sNumberWonFanBoy: so I just asked out my crush, and now not even five minutes later he hates me

Hyungwon'sNumberWonFanBoy: he's really cute

Hyungwon'sNumberWonFanBoy: and I really like him but I made him cry

Hyungwon'sNumberWonFanBoy: him crying makes me want to cry

Hyungwon'sNumberWonFanBoy: I should've told you sooner. I was worried if you found out you would hate me because I am me

Hyungwon'sNumberWonFanBoy: I guess either way you hate me

Hyungwon'sNumberWonFanBoy: I'm sorry Hyungwon. I am. I really truly am.

SleepyHyungwon: gwenchanayo

SleepyHyungwon: dont be late tomorrow.

SleepyHyungwon: you've got a lot of explaining to do dickwad

Hyungwon texted Hoseok his address as he stepped into his dorm. He locked the door and made his way to his bed. Flopping down on it and realizing how exhausted he was.

~~

So I'm going to start a ChangKi/Kikyun fanfic soon. Cause yee. It May also be a sub unit of this story since there is Changki in this story. anyway yee. Bye