Chapter 16

Hyungwon didn't know how to feel. He didn't know what to feel. The love of his life, the guy he intended to spend eternity with, couldn't even remember his name, nothing, not one single thing about him. Hoseok continued to apologize, feeling bad for forgetting him.

 Hoseok continued to apologize, feeling bad for forgetting him

Hoseok saw the picture proof, they had definitely been together, yet nothing made him remember

Today, Hoseok was released from the hospital. Everyone had insisted that Hyungwon and Hoseok spend time together, as he was the only one Hoseok forgot. Hyungwon drove the two home, gripping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles turned white. He was trying not to cry, he didn't want to make Hoseok feel bad, even though he already did. Hoseok couldn't think of anything relating to Hyungwon at all. It was bothering him. He knew that Hyungwon had once occupied his mind, but no memories would return. On the ride home Hoseok looked through all his messages with Hyungwon. He remember them! "I-I remember these." He didn't remember much, but he remembered the way his heart jolted when Hyungwon would text him. Hyungwon pulled into his driveway and stopped the car turning to look at Hoseok.

"R-really?" He unconsciously grabbed Hoseok's hand, only noticing when Hoseok's eyes widened and stared at his palm.

"I-It tingles." He mumbled, swallowing and staring up at Hyungwon, he smiled and got out of the car. As if having done it a thousand times, he walked up to Hyungwon's apartment and unlocked it with the key in his pocket. He kicked his shoes off and stepped into the familiar scent and warmth of Hyungwon's home.

"Y-youre still there Hoseok, you just dont know it." Hyungwon said from behind him. Hoseok jumped and turned around, clutching his heart.

"Y-you scared me. What do you mean I'm still here?" Hoseok questioned. He stepped closer to Hyungwon and grabbed his hand, smiling at the tingles that shot through his hand and spread to throughout his body.

"You just walked into my house after unlocking the door, without thinking about it." Hyungwon stated, chuckling at the dumbfounded look on Hoseok's face. Hyungwon rolled his eyes and lead Hoseok to his room. He stripped without a second thought and threw one of Hoseok's shirts on, and slipped into a pair of sweatpants. He turned around to see Hoseok biting his lip. He walked over and leaned down pressing his lips to the corner of Hoseok's lips.

"Quit drooling babe. You've seen all that and more, you just dont remember." Hyungwon mumbled. He walked over to his bed and flopped down on it. Opening his arms to Hoseok. He, once again, causally striped and grabbed a pair of sweatpants from a drawer, slipping into them and joining Hyungwon on the bed. All these things felt natural, he just couldn't remember why.

Holy shit. Thank you guys so much for 1.5k reads like wtf. That's amazing. And 130+ likes?! Omg I can't. thank you guys so much. I will try to update so much more for you guys.