Chapter 5-What just happened?

Natsumi pov 

We started running faster passing all the people who have fallen and soon we were running on stairs "Hey wheres leorio?" l asked "AHHH" that's what we left behind....." said gon "...."killua looked at gon and sweat dropped "Leorio-san"! gon shouted and used his fishing rod to get his suitcase "don't you want to be a hunter?" asked kurapika "Thats right" leorio said charging up to us madly and soon he had past us 

Third pov 

The whole group started running again to where the point half of the contestants where dropping out "haa haa l can't not anymore" leorio panted "l can help"  someone said, the group looked up and saw tompa "huh?" asked Natsumi "There's a healing tree up front l can take your friend there if you want?" "ehhh that's stu-"killa started when "Hai then he will be in your care then" gon interrupted "Eh but its fake" Natsumi said but to be ignored "ok then well see you soon" kurapika said the group started running again and soon gon started running back "hey gon where are you going ?"shouted kurapika "it's fake" he said "huh" kurapika said "the healing tree its fake" gon said "but l thought you said it wasne't" said Natsumi "yea about that heheheh........."gon said rubbing his head "you baka" Natsumi said hitting him "will lets go" Natsumi said "yea" killua said The four ran to help leorio but was stopped by tompa "what the hell did you do?" Natsumi yelled as she grabbed tompa by the neck "hehehehe it's my job as a rookie crusher" tompa said smirking.