Chapter 13 - Killua's House no wait mountain??

Third pov

Natsumi and killua had both went home while gon and the gang set off to find the two........ "ne killua?" Natsumi asked as the two walked though the mansion hallways "yeah?" killiua replied "are you sure" Natsumi asked "sure about what" "about leaving gon and the other's back there" Natsumi said looking at killua "mm they probably come here" killua said thinking "eh?" Natsumi said "they will probably want us back gon will that l know for sure" killua said grinning soon killua was called up to his father's room while Natsumi went into her own room and went to pack thinking about what killua said.

Natsumi pov

killua was right gon and the other's would come and take us away l took of my cloak and went inside my closet i picked out a green bag which had 2 straps on each side instead of one strap on each side l changed into a sleeveless shirt which went up to my neck and some black shorts l had a belt which had two black ninja fans my spell book and a charm which let me minimize stuff l put on black thigh high combat boots and walked out  i soon walked to killua's father's room and knocked on the door "sir i have arrived" i said "come in" a deep voice said through the door i opened it and walked in the room was dim but it was cozy i walked up to my master and stood "come sit next to kill" master said i walked up and sat next to killua " killua,Natsumi you are both 12 years old and both very skilled assiassen's and im very proud of you Natsumi i can think of no other girl but you would you please marry my son" master said "w...what?!?" i said blushing marry killua-sama l thought "da...dad!" killua said looking shocked i gulped and knee-led " i would be honored master,killua" i said bowing "killua give her the ring" master said l stood up and killua walked to me holding a box he opened it and there lay-ed a platinum ring with small sliver diamonds instered in them and in between them where even smaller sapphires, killua took my hand and slid it on my ring finger i looked at his hand and saw a simlar ring "thanks Natsumi" killua said blushing "Natsumi you can go on" master said "yes sir killua" i said bowing and than walked away soon l got a call from the butler mansion saying that we had guest l looked down at my outfit and singed l change into my maid outfit a purple body skirt and a white apron on top leaving my boots on l walked to the butler mansion, there l met gon,leorio and kurapika "ah Natsumi-chan!" gon called out "eh you guys actually came?" l said surprised "of course your our friend so is killua" gon said smiling brightly "hahhahah l'll get some tea" l said while laughing l went to make tea ad when l came back killua was there "ah killua your here" l said placing the tea down l dismissed the butler's "Natsumi you coud've waited for me" killua pouted "ahha sorry" l said ruffling his hair l went to go get changed into the outfit l had on putting on my belt l walked out just to see the gang ready for me soon we where set off on the train.........