Chapter 6

Keisha POV

"Aye Keke, Keke wake up. Yo Keke wake up Fr, I gotta ask you something." I groan and open my eyes to my annoying brother who has a slight look of concern in his eyes.

"What do you want Deon?" I grumble as I sit up in bed.

"You wasn't gone tell me that Jas is pregnant? Then it might be by that little nerd you brought to this house!?!" My eyes shoot wide before I narrow them into slits for yelling at me like he ain't got no damn sense.

"Who the Fuck are you yelling at? Huh? You can't be mad at me. That's her business, her baby and her baby daddy. You wanna know some Shit, I'm sure she would've told you her damn self."

"Yeah right, how you even know it's his baby? That could be anybody child!" I gasp, before hopping out of my bed and pushing him.

"What are you tryna say? That she's some whore because she didn't wait for you? She lost her virginity to him!" He shakes his head.

"God, lil sis you are so oblivious. I'm heading out, you can get ready for school and you should talk to your oh so honest friend." I stood there curious as he walks out of my room. I roll my eyes before grabbing some clothes and dropping them on the bed and heading into the bathroom.

What the Fuck does my brother have going on?

After my quick hygiene routine, I pull on my clothes and turn my phone on to see 5 unread messages from Teddy and two missed calls. I narrow my eyes at my phone before sending him a blank good morning text and turning my phone back off. Even though I want to give him the silent treatment, I can't. I'll just be short and mean until I feel like he's had enough.

I'm such an awesome girlfriend. Lol

I grab my things and head downstairs to the kitchen. Not wanting to stay around for breakfast because of the tension, I grab a green Apple before heading out to my car and off to school. I turn on the radio and what do you know? A song comes on that describes me in every aspect right now.

Weak by SWV

I sigh as I pull up to the school, ready to get another day over with and to get these basketball tryouts over with. Basketball has started and here I am stressing over what the hell is really going on in my life. Its all happening at once and I honestly don't need this type of crap during my last year here.

I was heading into the school when I bumped into old news, Becky.

"Well, it seems like I've finally found out what's been keeping Mr Michelson so distant towards me."

"Oh really? Are you sure it wasn't your mental state or your bad breath? Not even the fact that you went with every dick walking? You didn't question those things one bit?" She sneers.

"Shut up bitch. Stop steering away from the real problem, which is you. Whoring around with a teacher-"

"Former teacher. Do you honestly think I care about what someone else has to say about our relationship? Come on, we're not freshmen anymore hun."

"Point is! Once word get out that you've been messing around with Michelson while he was teaching, your little reputation is going down hill."

"Becky, there is nothing that you can do to my reputation that hasn't already been tarnished before. Your evidence game is weak as fuck. Tell me, weren't you the one that kissed him and he snitched? That's the only way I'm going to get tarnished, is if he says that it has been going on for that long. As for now, we've only been dating ever since he resigned. Toodles babe, and better luck next time."

"Trust me, this won't be the last you hear from me about this situation."

"Alright, bet." I nod before heading inside and straight to class since the bell had rung already.

      ▫▪◽◾◻◼◻◾◽▪▫

"Keisha! Keisha hold up!" I turn to see Jas jogging lightly up to me and I frown.

"Wassup?" I ask and she frowns.

"We haven't talked all day, I thought maybe I had done something wrong or you decided not to be friends with me anymore."

"Nah, it isn't anything like that. I just had a lot on my mind today. Deon woke me up acting all crazy about your pregnancy and basically called you a liar and a whore. It Pissed me off so I've just been in a bad mood."

"He really said that? Wow, that's low." She frowns and looks away.

"Tell me about it. Listen I have to go to practice, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later." She speed walks away and I turn back around and head down to the gym for practice.

     ▫▪◽◾◻◼◻◾◽▪▫

"I'm home!" I announce before closing the front door to the house and beginning to hea upstairs.

"Wait a minute!" I freeze in my tracks before turning around and coming back downstairs to see my mom with her arms crossed. "Its seems you've been upset today, your attitude has changed and I know it isn't that time of the month so tell me...what's going on?" I let out a long sigh.

"Jas is pregnant. Deon called her a liar and practically a whore this morning and I honestly haven't been in the mood today. Not even with David." She has this look of shock on her face.

"I'll handle your brother, but Jas is pregnant?" I nod, "Wow...since when?" I snort.

"Since the night I set her up on that date. Deon though, is trying to say otherwise."

"Well, if you're still not in the mood after you've gotten yourself cleaned up, I'll bring something up for you to eat and you can get some rest afterwards. I know my poor baby is tired."

"Thanks ma, and I am. I just want to take a hot shower, eat and go to sleep for 28 hours." She chuckles softly.

"Girl get up there!" I giggle before heading upstairs and dropping my dirty clothes into the hamper and hopping into the shower. When I'm done, I see a burger and a Snapple bottle on my bed and I send a quick thank you to the God above.

I pull out my phone and turn it on while trying to tune into Cops on tv. My phone immediately starts buzzing and going off with notifications and I roll my eyes. Picking it up, I see text from Teddy threatening my and telling me how upset he is with me. Then how he was sorry about going off on me in his earlier text. I decide to call him and he answers almost immediately.

"Wow, shouldn't you be in bed?" I joke and he huffs.

"I've been trying to contact you ALL day ever since you decided to become mute last night." He grumbles and I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm not in the mood to argue again tonight, so I can just hang up and we can try this again tomorrow."

"No, tell me what's wrong? It's definitely not all about me." I tell him about this morning and he sighs.

"He doesn't have his head on right. They need to tell you the truth or something."

"Truth? What truth?"

"I wish I could tell you Peaches, but it's not my place. They need to be honest with you." I smack my teeth.

"I honestly can't be mad at you for keeping your promises or whatever."

"I'm sorry babe."

"Yeah. So how's things goings?" I ask as I hop up to take my trash downstairs. He proceeds to tell me about his day and stuff and I tell him about mine. He gets angry when I mention Becky trying to ruin us and then he calls her every wood,in the book just so I can get my few laughs for the night. I brush my teeth before telling him about the basketball schedule and heading to sleep.

I deserve answers...
❤💚💜💙💛💙💜💚❤💚💜
Thanks for reading luvs!

💫Vote ⭐
🌟Comment 💬
✨Follow 👣
💫Share 🔀
DONT BE A GHOST!!!🚫👻