Chapter 4

Y'all know I don't like when people I don't know tell me what to do. Especially with MY story. This is Wattpad, a place where I can free write if I please. If you don't like my writing style, you can o screw yourself. I could care less. Wattpad allows emojis now, imma use emojis from time to time💁. I take my time out my none busy schedule😂to think and dish out these chapters and the most you can do is complain? Psh! I could unpublish all my books and log out of Wattpad FOREVAAAAAAAAAA....but I get bored when school isn't going on so I'm here with this chapter. Enjoy☺

Keisha POV

I feel light kisses on my shoulder as I'm pulled from my slumber. I moan lightly before pulling away to move from my side, onto my stomach. Hands, I know are Teddy's, pull me back onto my side before continuing to press light kisses. Soon turning into nibble as he moves from my shoulder to my neck. His hand comes to slide under my shirt and cup my right breast in his hand, kneading the nipple between his fingers and I moan.

He shifts his knee and seperates my thighs before grinding his manhood into me. He growls into my neck before sliding his hand down into my shorts. His hand cups my sex before pulling down my shorts and for a second he pulls away and leans over to the night stand before leaning back over me and ripping, I'm assuming a condom wrapper, open. He tosses the empty wrapper on the other side of me before aligning himself at my entrance from the back. I didn't know what you called having sex on your side but I was assuming it was called spoon sex or something.

He grabs a hold of my thigh before slowly sliding himself in, causing me too hiss lightly, still sore from last night. He cooes to me, grabbing my face lightly to plant a long, searing kiss. His pace picks up and I have to detach myself from his lips to gasp and moan loudly, clutching his hair in my hands.

"Fuck." He mumbles before lifting both our hips and beginning to pump even faster. I was panting and moaning before arching away from him, reaching my climax. Teddy pulls me back, clearly not done with me yet. "Don't run from it." He growls before turning me onto my stomach and lifting my butt slightly in the air. He slams into me from behind while I clutch the sheets below my, feeling the sensation in my stomach build up one more time. "Come on baby, one more time."

"Ahh David!" I shout as I release again onto him. He jerks in me before pulling out and disposing of the condom. I hear as he chuckles before climbing out of bed.

"Babe stop being lazy, I'm done." Of course he would be laughing at me. Hell I was exhausted and still coming down from my high. I plopped down before sliding out of bed and pulling off my shorts, letting my shirt cover my private parts. He comes back over and pulls me into a hug, grabbing my butt into his palms. "You go take your shower now and I'll go get breakfast started, then we'll switch out. K?" I nod before he lays a light kiss on my forehead and leaving the room.

I grab some comfortable clothes from my suitcase before heading to the bathroom. Once I figure out the shower, I quickly hop in and let the warm water swims down my body, soothing my tense muscles. I don't know how long I'm in the shower, just humming songs and washing myself, but the water starts to get cold so I finally decide to step out. Grabbing my towel from last night, I dry off before pulling on my underwear and heading into the room. I pull on my clothes before grabbing my phone and seeing I have a text from dad.

Dad: Baby girl I hope you and David made it home safely, and DO NOT sleep in the same room! Too late for that.

Me: Good Morning to you daddy, sorry I didn't text back last night. I was already sleepy once the game was over and forgot to charge my phone when I got here. When are we leaving?

Dad: Oh ok, and around 1. We're coming over to David's since he invited us for breakfast. Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Me: Okay

I make sure all my things are in my suitcase before moving it downstairs with me and placing it beside the couch. I head towards the smell of bacon and find David standing in the kitchen with a T and some sweatpants on. I thought he was gonna-

"I decided to take a shower in another bathroom since you were taking so long." He smirks over at me and I roll my eyes, going to plop down on the stool on the other side of the island. The kitchen wasn't as spacious as his kitchen at home but then again, it was his "season home," as he liked to say.

"Well I can't help it if my muscles need time to relax." He glances over the island at me with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Guess I put it down right then, at least I know the kitty likes it." He shrugs and I gasp, shooting him a bird. "You already did, and good by the way." I groan in frustration and he just chuckles. The door bell rings, and I hop up to go get it just so I could get away from Mr Ass. I get to the door and open it only to be pulled into my father's massive arms.

"Thank God my baby girl is safe!" I wiggle out of my dad's grip as Deon just walks around us and into the house laughing at my embarrassment.

"Dad I am perfectly fine, I told you I would be." I say before fixing my clothes.

"I know baby girl, but I was just making sure you ain't get snatched up." I roll my eyes to keep from smiling and guide them to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. White, glad you could join us for breakfast." Teddy says as he comes around the island to greet my parents. I take my previous place at the island and Deon looks over at me.

"I hope y'all ain't do it up here." He mumbles to me and I gasp, smacking the back of his head.

"No we didn't you idiot! I'm not that type of girl." I huff looking away and he pushes me off the stool.

"You two stop it!" My mom scolds and I hop back into my seat, sticking my tongue out at Deon. Teddy chuckles before heading back around the island to pull out the biscuits and placing them on top of the stove. Look at Teddy, done cooked and everything.

"Food's done!" He announces and Deon hungry ass is telling first one up to fix a plate. Teddy just laughs and we all get up to fix our food to eat. Teddy sits beside me, his hand on my thigh as we eat together. The rest of the morning is filled with laughs, dad's warnings, Deon love life, and the family's antics yesterday. Time was getting closer to 1 and it was about time we hit the road. All because I have school tomorrow.

"Welp, I think it's time we get back, we're already gonna be caught up in a little traffic." My dad says, standing to his feet, the rest of us following.

"Alright, and I appreciate you guys coming up here to support me and also bringing my-" My dad shoots him the daring look and Teddy clears his throat, "Your daughter whom I respect so much." I giggle and stand to my tippy toes to peck him on the cheek.

"Can we have a second?" I ask them and my mom and Deon begin to head out while my father stands there pretending to admire the statue. "Dad!"

"Okay! Okay!" He throws his hands up in surrender, "but you have 5 minutes." He says before stepping out the door.
"I swear he's nothing to be afraid of. As long as I'm happy, he's happy." I say to Teddy as he chuckles. I reach my hands up to wrap them around his neck as I pulled him into a long kiss. His hands reach down and grab my behind, pulling my legs up to wrap around his waist. We kissed for I don't know how long before we hear honking outside and I decide to slide down his body and onto my two feet. Pecking him on the lips one last time, I hug him and let go as he grabs my suitcase and carries it to the car. After placing it in the back, we hug one last time before I hop in and wave my goodbye to him.

Great, now it's back to my sad, boring, lifestyle.

🚗🚗🚕🚛🚖🚘
W

hen we get back home, I'm too sleepy to do much so after a quick shower, some slices of pizza, and a phone call with Jas about everything and her asking me to come with her to the store after school tomorrow (For what? I don't know), I was down for a good night sleep.

❤💚💜💙💛💙💜💚💜💙❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

💫Vote⭐
🌟Comment💬
✨Follow👣👥
💫Share🔀
DONT BE A GHOST!!!