Chapter 012 Timing

First day on set, early birds.

"Taas ng kilikillers." Kathryn tells her son, Joaquin Angelo enthusiastically after she washed him up to tuck to bed.

Tinaas naman agad ito ng bata. Both arms and before Kathryn pats baby powder under his armpit, she reached for them and she gave each a smack.

"Mommy...no..." he giggles "...stop Mommy, it's ticklish. " he laughed heartily as Kathryn did not stop from kissing and giving him tickles all over.

"Bango na ng baby ko. Ready ka na to sleep?" she talks to JA while she puts him on a matching shirt and pajamas with Batman prints. It's his favorite, the kid says.

Umiling ang bata "Not yet Mommy, let's watch Daddy first." he jumps up and down her Queen sized bed.

"Again?" she smiles "O sige but only one ha, you have to get some sleep. What movie you want to watch now?" she asks him.

"Hmmm..." kunway nilagay ang isang kamay sa may ulo at nagisip pa siya kung anong papanoorin niya. "Kenji Mommy! Kenji!" tumalon talon uli si JA.

"Okay, okay...you sit down properly while I put it on. We will watch She's Dating The Gangster." pinaupo niya ito at binalot sa kumot bago tinungo ang malaking TV sa loob ng kwarto niya at kinuha ang DVD ng palabas na gustong mapanood ng anak niya.

Joaquin Angelo knows Daniel, he recognizes him and knows that he is the father. Kathryn did not go on a day without telling his son about him. Everyday since the time he could speak, even before he learned how to walk JA knows Daniel. Through his movies, his concerts, his music videos, interviews, other shows and the videos that Kathryn kept of him.

Kapag nagtatanong ang anak kung nasaan ito noong nasa Alaska sila laging sinasabi ni Kath na nasa malayo siya at nagtatrabaho. He knows that he is staying in the Philippines and now that they are already in the country, hindi malayong mag tatanong na ito kung nasaan ang Papa niya.

Kathryn watched her son engage with the movie, he even knows some of Daniel's lines and mimics him especially that part "Ano? Gangster ang Daddy ko?" then he laughs and says "Yes,you are Daddy." it makes him laugh so hard that Kathryn laughs with him.

Patapos na ang palabas at nakasandal na si JA sa tiyan ni Kathryn, he's eyes almost closed. Kathryb moved him to lie beside him so he can rest his head properly.

"Mommy..." he calls on her, his voice sleepy.

"Hmmm...yes honey? What is it?"

"When is Daddy coming to see me? I want to see him. I miss him Mommy..." his eyes are barely awake. He moves more to throw his small arms around Kath and she enclosed him in an embrace.

"Malapit na anak. Konting tiis na lang ha?" he kissed his forehead and then his fluffy hair.

"Okay po..." he answered with obedience.

"What will you tell Daddy when you see him?" she caressed his cheek.

"I'll tell him...we miss him!I'll tell him we love him Mommy! I'll hug him...masikip and kiss him many many times." he said cheerfully.

"Paano nga ang masikip na hug?" asked Kathryn and JA placed his small limbs over her body though he still can reach up to her back and imitated the yakap na masikip she taught him.

"Very good." she compliments.

"How about the kiss? Show Mommy how will you kiss Daddy. Sige nga anak."

Joaquin Angelo fluttered his eyes and batting his long lashes at her and started to peppering her kisses all over her face making her giggle as she felt her face fill with his messy wet kisses. But she loved it anyway.