Why?

"Bella Owens! Bella Owens!"

I heard someone calling me.

"Bella Owens!"

I turned around to see who it was. I saw Diana Murray running towards me. "Oh, Hey Diana!" As I stopped and waited for her. "I've been shouting your name for hours!" she says sarcasticly. I understand how Figures of Speech brings color to a sentence but sometimes it's just annoying. "No need to over act Diana.." I say with a little snob.

We arrive at Griffin High. Since Diana and I are new students we only know a few people because it's still the 4th week of school. On our way to History class, Ofcourse I sit beside Diana. There was an unoccupied seat beside me. The basketball boys of our school walk in. Seriously, It's been 4 weeks and they are already popular? Diana shakes my shouler and interupts my thoughts

"Hey Bella! Bella! Maybe Gavin Smith will sit beside you!"

"Are you kidding me Diana? Why would I want to sit with some guy who doesnt even know who our president is?" I say sarcasticly.

"You dont have to be picky bella." she says while staring and the basketball boys.

This, 'Gavin Smith' looks for a seat and guess what, he chose the seat beside me.

"How, turrific!"

I whispher with a rude tone in Diana's ear. But, back to history class. The teacher came in and this certain teacher might have a little crush on Gavin! I know right, how can a 27 year old WOMAN like a 16 year old SOPHOMORE?!

to be honest, sometimes I hate being born in this generation

"What was that Ms.Owens?" the teacher said.

"Umm. What?"

"You were saying something about a 16 year old sophomore."

"Oh! I.. I.. was.. telling Diana that 16 is the age for sophomores.."

"hmm, well.. Getting back to the topic!"

that was close! I didnt even notice that I said that out loud! This is probably the first time I have not listened to the teacher's discussion. Anyways, I already know about the topic.

RING RING RING!

the bell rang..

"Finally!" I tell Diana. "Why so thankful?"

"because I wont sit beside that Gavin Guy"

"You're blushing Bella."

"WHAT?! I AM NOT!"

I grab the small mirror in my bag and check my face if I'm blushing

"Just kidding!"

"Ugh, Diana!! I hate you"

"Oh well, Hahah! Lets go grab a burger in the canteen."

As me and Diana go to the canteen we saw the basketball boys. ANNOYING BASKETBALL BOYS I MEAN.

We were falling in line to get a burger when Gavin gave me one. he said

"Hey Pretty girl, You can have this burger."

and I was like.. Did you put something in this?! Why are you giving a burger to me? We are not even friends. Alot of negative thoughts in my brain but instead I said

"Thanks."

I saw Diana sitting all alone so I ran to the table where she was sitting. I took a seat and I looked at her. She had a little smirk on her face. As if she knew something I didnt.

"I saw that!" she said

"saw what?"

"dont play innocent with me PRETTY"

"What! you heard that?"

"He likes you!!"

I suddenly put my burger into Diana's mouth to make her shut up.

"He dosent like me and I dont like

him. He was just being nice."

Diana took the burger out of her mouth and it had a bite.

"Ok fine!!!!!"

she said as I ate my burger.