|nine

○○

Friday, January 25, 2014

"So what will we do?" Jake asked looking at me

"We can make her fall inlove with someone else. But she's my bestfriend." I sigh and look down at the ground. Jake and I are at the park, walking.

"Me and my good looks." Jake smirked and gave me a nuggie slash noogie making my hair look all messy.

"Yeah right." I laugh as I fix my hair.

"But you do know that you have to tell Diana that you know that she likes me right?" Jake's eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." I say.

○○

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Days have past, I still havent told Diana that I know about her liking Jake. She's really good at hiding stuff. But I still cant belive that she would hide stuff from me, you know?

As the rain poured down, I sat there with my earphones on.

It was dim in my room, my mom was working so, I was the only one at home. I was in my sweat pants and my older brother's old shirt. I went downstairs and made some hot choco. It was dark, not much lights were on, but I could still see.

○○

Friday, February 14,2014

.............Valentine's Day.............

"Days do past by fast!" Diana tells me while hitting my arm with her elbow and winking.

I move my head left to right and Gavin joins us for lunch. "Hey guys." He says as he sat infront of me and Diana

"Someone looks happy." I smirk

"Are you planning a surprise for Katrina?" Diana asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup!" He placed a heart shaped box and a a rose on the table.

Diana got the heart shaped box "Is this for us?" She teased

"No, It's for Katrina." He sticked his tongue out.

The two fought about the chocolates and I ate my mashed potatoes.

Until they stopped and looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I ask putting another scoop of M.P. in my mouth. "How are you and Jake?" Gavin asked. I took a glance at Diana and gave Gavin the 'I dont want to talk about it' look. Gavin tilted his head and ate his food.

Class' over. Gavin gave me a ride home and we said our goodbyes. I turn to the door and I find a basket on the front door. I picked it up and went in. "Mom! I'm home!" I shout. She rushes down stairs and looks at the basket I'm holding. I furrow my eyebrows. "what?" I ask her, she doesnt answer. I placed the basket on the kitchen table and I found a card.

"Roses are red
Violets are blue.
inside the basket,
is a dress for you.
i'm picking you up at 8,
i promise i wont be late."

sweet, I guess. I bet it's from Jake. I smile and put the card back. I glance at the clock, 6:00. 2 hours to prepare. I dont wear make-up but hey, I have to take a shower.

I glance at the clock, 7:50..
I check myself in the mirror one last time and make sure I have everything I need. After five minutes I heard a car beep. I rushed outside and a smile grew on my face as I saw Jake, he was wearing his jeans and a polo, he looked cute. Kind of preppy but it suited him. "I thought you said 8?" I told him. "I couldnt wait!!" He said back. I went in his car and we drove off.
He brought me to this italian resto, apparently he reserved us a table. We sat and had our dinner. Just as we were finished eating, my phone buzzed. I checked it

Diana 3 missed calls

○*○*
note:
so it's been like a long time since i last updated. Really sorry to keep you guys hanging for a long time. Not really sure if you guys still read this haha, I'll try my best to finish this book this summer or atleast this month!! I've reread this all and I'm not that happy with how I wrote it hahaha, but anyway highway.. Thanks for being patient to those who kept waiting for the next chapter!! :)