|seven

○○

Friday, December 20, 2013

last period and it's Winter break!

It was history class so basically, nobody was paying attention to the teacher. After a few minutes listening to the other students laugh and gossip. And after watching other dudes spit paper balls to each other, The bell rang.

I left class and went out. Diana and Jake could'nt walk with me going home today because they had plans.

So I took my earphones out and of course I played a song. After a while I felt somebody tap my shoulder. Like 3 times. It was annoying. I removed my earphones and looked back.

"What the heck do you want?" I narrowed my eyebrows. I get grumpy when people interrupt me when I'm listening to music

"Sorry... Remember me?" The guy made a puppy dog face.

I rolled my eyes "Rob." I turned back and continued walking. He followed me and went beside me.

"Where you heading?" He asked, he had his hands in his pockets. His beanie covered part of his dirty blonde hair.

"Home." I answered "you?"

"Home." he said, kicking a pebble

"Are you the family that moved next door a week ago?"

"Yeah." He looked at me.

"Oh."

"Yeah"

I arrived home and shut the door, not saying another word to Rob. I remembered the paper he left at Starbucks the other day. I went straight to my room and got the paper from my jacket. It was a receipt from Starbucks. It had his number at the back. I placed it under my laptop. I went to my bed and played a movie at my phone..

○○

"Just pick a dress already." I growled

We were at the mall shopping for clothes, I bought some clothes.. some. Unlike Diana, it's like we went to every shop! Diana finally bought a dress and we went out.

"Ice cream?" Diana asked, as she raised an eyebrow

"your treat?"

"okay c'mon!" She pulled me and the bags we were carrying almost fell. She dragged my butt to Dairy Queen. She bought me ice cream and we sat down.

"You look busy.." I said trying to take a peek on her phone.

she locked her phone and face the screen on the table "No, not really."

"hmm... what are you up to Diana?"

"what? nothing." She smiled. I knew something was up. After eating my ice cream Diana was laughing at her phone screen. Before I could snatch her phone somebody covered my eyes.

"Oh shit." I said, the person's hands were cold. And yes, I cussed.

"Guess who" It was a guy, I felt his hand. The guy was wearing a watch.

"Who the heck are you?" I asked, trying to take his hands off of my eyes. I could hear Diana laughing. Nobody answered my question. So I pinched the guy's hand. He finally took it off.

"Ouch" He said rubbing his hand.

"What the eff..." It was Gavin, behind him was Jake. Jake took the seat beside me and well Gavin, he had to sit beside Diana. Diana made a face at Jake.

"Are you guys keeping something from me?" I crossed my arms.

They all looked at each other. I saw Diana mouth the words 'should we tell her?' then the two said no at the same time, it was weird.