1

Mitch and Scott were sitting in bed, just staring in each other's eyes lovingly, when Scott finally say two words that would change their life.

"I'm ready." Scott said, smiling. Mitch squealed and jumped for joy. Scott agree, after about a year of begging, that he was ready to raise a child.

"The factory is open for business!" Mitch shouted. Scott laughed and brought his husband back down to him and kissed him passionately. Mitch moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck. Scott brought the blankets over them and they got to business.

The Next Morning...

Mitch woke up and rushed to the bathroom, barfing into the toilet. Scott came and pulled Mitch's hair back, rubbing soothing circles into his back as he emptied his stomach.

Once Mitch was done, Scott carried him bridal style to the kitchen of their apartment and placed him on the counter. He set a small waste bin next to him and started making breakfast. Mitch spit into the bin every now and then while Scott nearly burnt his first pancake. Mitch hopped off and scooted Scott over for him to make a stack of his famous pancakes. He turned down the heat and let some butter melt while he mixed the batter some more while glaring at a blushing Scott.

"Sorry, I've never had to cook before." Scott chuckled. Mitch smiled and giggled. He stood on his tippy toes and kissed Scott's nose, making him blush even harder.

Mitch finished the pancakes and set the steaming, golden brown stack of happiness in front of his husband. Scott stood up and kissed Mitch on the forehead.

"Thanks, baby." Scott said fondly.

"You don't have to thank me. I like cooking. It's fun and I get to be around food." Mitch said kissing Scott back.

"I am so lucky to be your husband. You are my little bottle of sunshine." Scott smiled. Mitch blushed furiously.

"Says the perfect man."

"That couldn't be farther from the truth."

"You're the third most handsome man in the world. The entire planet. Think about that. 7.5 billion people think you are amazing. Me included." Scott blushed this time.

"Eat. You have work and I'm not gonna send you there without a hearty breakfast. Especially since you thrusted all of your energy inside of me." Mitch giggled. Scott blushed as he sat down in front of the pancakes as Mitch handed him the syrup.

"Thanks, Angel." Mitch blushed at the nickname. He grabbed a tougher and a granola bar. He poured two glasses of orange juice and gave Scott one. Scott devoured the breakfast and smiled, syrup still on the corner of his mouth. Mitch kissed it off and licked his lips. Scott stood up and wrapped his arm around Mitch's waist, trapping him into a kiss. Mitch smiled into the kiss and hesitantly backed away.

"I ironed your suit, it should be hanging up into your study." Mitch whispered against Scott's lips. Scott kissed Mitch one last time before leaving to his study. Mitch put his index and middle finger to his temple and read Scott's mind.

"I am the luckiest guy on earth. It'll only get better when the little ones arrive." Scott thought. Mitch smiled fondly before putting a spoonful of yogurt into his mouth. Scott walked back out in his suit and Mitch nearly choked. He looked incredible.

 He looked incredible

"Mommy likes." Mitch said walking up to Scott. Scott smiled and looked down at his hubby.

"I hoped so." Scott said kissing him before grabbing the keys and heading for the door.

"Scott?"

"Hm?" Scott said, turning around.

"Be safe, and good luck."

"I will. I'll be home soon. I love you."

"I love you too."

Scott left and got into the car. Mitch watched from the window with a cup of coffee in his hand. Once Scott was down the street he sighed.

"The house is clean. I have virtually nothing to do today. I could maybe check tumblr. Nah, too wasteful of time. I'll catch up on some SpongeBob." Mitch thought aloud. The rest of the day he sat on the couch, watching sponge bob and drinking his cup of coffee.

-----
Who's ready for pregnancy shenanigans? I know I am.