11

Today there was gonna be family photos.

The twins were dressed up so cutely. Violet had on a pink dress with a green undershirt with a black and white polka dot lace underneath, and a pink flower headband to match. Ken had on a green dress shirt and a pink tie with dark brown slacks.

 Ken had on a green dress shirt and a pink tie with dark brown slacks

(Picture of the twins)

Mitch was gawking at their combined cuteness and nearly fell out of his chair.

"You two as so damn adorable. Yes you are, yes you are." Mitch cooed as he tickled the infants. Causing them to laugh and giggle hysterically.

"Come on, my angels. We gotta be there on time." Scott said as he came down in his favorite suit

(Scott's favorite suit) Mitch's eyes went wide as he looked at his husband

(Scott's favorite suit) Mitch's eyes went wide as he looked at his husband. His muscles were pressed directly against the suit, making him look like the hottest dad to ever live.

Then, there left Mitch in his black dress and black leather heels.

Scott nearly fell down the stairs when he saw Mitch. He was stunning.

"You look... Incredible." Scott said as he hugged Mitch from behind.

"Speak for yourself." Mitch complimented as he set his hand on top of Scott's. Suddenly, Scott got hit in the head with a rubber ducky.

"What the-" he was interrupted by Violet and Ken giggling. Mitch was also giggling but he was attempting to hide it. Scott hide his laugh and pretty soon, all of them were laughing.

"Okay, let's go." Scott said after he calmed down.

The family was in their black S.U.V and driving calmly down the street. Mitch saw the city come into view and pull up the directions on his phone.

"Scottie, turn... Right. On Lakeview Dr." Mitch instructed as he looked at the map.

Scott turned right and saw the shop come into view. He parked the car across the street from the shop and grabbed Violet, since she likes him more than Mitch, and Mitch grabbed Ken, because he likes mommy more.

The twins were set down and the photo shoot began.(refer the the picture of infants above to see what the next picture is gonna be like)

Ken got curious and grabbed at Violets headband. The photographer took the picture and showed mommy and daddy.

Mitch's heart melted as he looked at his babies getting along in the picture. Then, he looked from the picture just in time to see Violet use her powers to launch a binky at Ken. Of course, Ken wasn't hurt but Mitch was furious. He marched over and bent down the pick Violet up before give her a quick tap on the toosh.

"No! You do not launch things at your brother!" Mitch said as Violet teared up. Mitch immediately felt bad.

"Oh no. Sweetheart. Don't cry. Mommy didn't mean it." Mitch cooed as he placed a soft kiss on Violet's forehead. Violet calmed down the silent sniffles as she clutched Mitch's dress, telling him not to put her down. Ken made grabby hands at Mitch too and Mitch picked him up as well.

"I want love too." Scott pouted as he looked down at his family.

Mitch opened his arms and set the twins to rest on his hips before making a kissy face towards his lovable husband. Scott leaned forward and pecked his lips gently.

"Better?"

"Better." Scott replied as he looked at his husband/wife fondly.

The pictures were done and Mitch picked up some frames on the way home.

"I enjoyed today." Scott said as he approached the highway and sped up.

"How so?" Mitch asked as he glanced back to see if the twins were still asleep in their car seats.

"I got to spend the day with the most beautiful family on earth." Scott smiled as he saw Mitch blush.

"That's really sweet." Mitch blushed as he kissed Scott's cheek. Scott blushed as well and held Mitch's hand as he drove.

-------

Okay... Enough lovey Dovey shit. Time for drama. Some on may die within the next  10 chapters... I'll give ya a hint.

*whispers* one of the kids.