3

Mitch as lying down, Scott's head resting gently on it, as he played with his husbands blonde locks.

"I can't wait to meet my babies." Scott sighed.

"This is gonna be a long nine months." Mitch sighed.

"I'll be here with you, every single step of the way." Scott said, interlocking his fingers with Mitch's.

"Scotty, you're too good to me." Mitch smiled.

"I want to make you feel like a queen, every single day." Scott smiled back.

"I hope you feel like a king. It wouldn't make me happy if you weren't." Mitch pouted.

"As long as you are by my side, I'll never be anything other than happy." Scott blushed. Mitch blushed as well and pecked Scott on the lips. Scott deepened it a little and a passionate kiss was formed. The couple just lay their, enjoying each other's company.

They eventually fell asleep on the couch, lying on top of each other. Scott woke up a little while later and noticed it was dark outside. He picked up his husband and let him rest his head on his broad chest, walking him down the hall to their shared bedroom. Gently placing his husband on the bed, planting a kiss on his forehead.

While his husband slept soundly, Scott did some house hunting. He was looking for a three bedroom home with lots of space and a beautiful inside.

After hours of scrolling, he found the perfect home for his future family.

He looked for the owners e-mail address to ask if he and his husband could have a tour

He looked for the owners e-mail address to ask if he and his husband could have a tour. The man said he could have a tour tomorrow if it were okay with him and Scott accepted.

The Next Day:

Scott and Mitch were driving to the other side of town to meet the realtor at the house.

"I really think you're gonna like this place, baby." Scott said to Mitch.

"Yeah, yeah. Can we stop at Starbucks and get some coffee. I need my daily dose of caffeine." Mitch said, gently rubbing his eyes.

"Of course, honey bee." Scott said as he pulled into the drive thru. They ordered their drinks and continued to the house.

The realtor was standing outside of the house, waiting for the couple. Once the Grassi-Hoyings pulled up, he smiled brightly and genuinely as he pulled out the house keys. Mitch and Scott stepped out of the car and walked up to the realtor, introducing themselves.

"Hello, my name is Todrick Hall, and I will be the person giving you a tour of this lovely home." The man said, extending his hand for Scott and Mitch to shake.

"Hi, I'm Scott and this is my lovely angel, Mitch." Scott said as Todrick shook Mitch's hand. Mitch blushed.

"Thank you for showing us this home today." Mitch said to Todrick. Todrick chuckled and shook his head.